PDA

View Full Version : Working for Gulf Air

brassbut
16th Aug 2007, 07:56
Just want to tell everyone how great Gulf Air is to work for.

I don't know why everyone is complaining on this forum, but never in my life I have seen such a great organisation where expats rule and the rest follow.

For all you moaners if you don't like it go home or stay home but don't spoil it ofr the rest of us who would otherwise not get a job elswhere!

Ibn Kalb
16th Aug 2007, 09:01
Now if that isn't a red rag to a load of bulls, I don't know what is!

tbaylx
16th Aug 2007, 09:13
Nothing to see hear folks, move along, move along. Please don't feed the trolls on the way by.

TZZ
16th Aug 2007, 09:59
to be honest i am not a gulfair stuff but hopefully i will be one day and what i have heared it has the most friendly environment both inside and outside of flight deck. i love you golden falcon

cute_sweetie2000
16th Aug 2007, 12:33
well, i dont knw how is Gulf air coz' have never worked there... But what ever i have heard i hav very very gud... Moreover, let me tell frankly, i joined this forum yesterday..Actually am trying to apply in some good airline for Flight Attendants...But as far as i have heard Gulf Air is also very good...It is one of the leading Airways in the world...I possess the minimum requirements and qualifications but don't knw how to apply there...Can someone plzz help me out???

brassbut
16th Aug 2007, 13:56
Absolutely CS2000, PM me I'll tell you who to contact.

HR is great and the bahrainis are absolutely wonderful, they will have you working before you even step off the aircraft.

Bring some vaseline please we ran short last week.

obsidian
16th Aug 2007, 15:10
:Every cheap shot brass head!

brassbut
16th Aug 2007, 15:41
OK fine hair gel will do then!:E

Icarus
16th Aug 2007, 15:55
4HP Can we follow this 'red rag to the bull' with a 'red card' for BrassBut please?

cute_sweetie2000
16th Aug 2007, 16:01
BRASSBUT That was very cheap of u to say so...was just asking suggestion....well i have got a good name for u, u can ask the moderators to change ur username....from BRASSBUT to Bastardbut.......that suits u more in ur manner....

brassbut
16th Aug 2007, 16:08
What can I say? I love Gulf Air anything wrong with that?

Geeesus you guys are short tempered!

cute_sweetie2000
16th Aug 2007, 16:15
well u were the one to start playing with those filthy words. anyway thanks for ur suggestion...bye

brassbut
16th Aug 2007, 16:19
My my! filthy words hey?

I have yet to see a single one that fits your description and here i was thinking you were so sweet!

Oh well, I guess I've got to move with the times!

Let me know when you are coming so we can book a table for you at JJ's on the top floor.

cute_sweetie2000
16th Aug 2007, 16:27
hamm.well thats apart, and only after i apply and get selected.thanks for ur quote in a consoling manner.good of u.thanks.

NO FD NO SRS
16th Aug 2007, 17:39
Hmmm :hmm:
And I wonder why Girls like Basturds....!!!!

brassbut
16th Aug 2007, 18:03
Anytime cute sweet 2000 take it easy though, it does get tough here even if some do not want to admit it.

cute_sweetie2000
16th Aug 2007, 18:50
offfff...dude am serious ....plzzz dont joke...can anyone suggest me how to apply...like if i apply thru web,is it valid?or should i send thru post ..how wil i be informed that am selected or nt...if yes where and where do the team take interview...plzz take it seriously, if u knw something bt Gulf Air recruitment system....respond and if u dnt knw its okk..

chrispatrickGA
16th Aug 2007, 19:46
brassbut tell us again : I love GF!!! please and " GF is the best airline in the world " oh....:rolleyes: yes it is wonderfull there , " oh yes!!!! and..... what else with common words can you say in those terms that everyone would be so convinced by your words?
Humm.... ah yes i GOT IT I love the falcon.:\:\... well , do u know what brassbut, you just totally persuaded me .... I made the good choice to leave them !:oh::oh::oh:

InTrGYYZ
17th Aug 2007, 23:22
hahahaha i love this thread! gotta love the load of crap .. But gotta say GF is a good place to work at but just like every organization there are ups and downs, its all about personal experiences!

A300Man
18th Aug 2007, 12:04
Well, clearly there is nothing on the tv tonight then! What a waste of bandwidth.

Red1120
18th Aug 2007, 16:38
Hi there,

I have worked almost a year with GF. A while ago now though so donīt now how the situation is right now.
The working roster was horrible compared to what i was/am used to here in the EU. I mean, 23hours rest in SIN and SYD??? Or BAH-LHR nightflight, then exactly 11 hours rest at the hotel next to the airport, nightflight to AUH, again 11hours rest there then a night turnaround BOM and deadhead back to BAH???
The experience was really good, seeing it myself how life was there... People are indeed quite friendly. Only thing that annoyed me was the unwanted male attention. They just donīt semm to understand the 2-letter word NO... :-( Too bad, otherwise it was quite pleasant living.. (ok, if you can deal without the 4 weatherseasons)

Lg,
ex GF

PS anyone know if Sheri is still at the Cabin Crew training dept??? Or the finnish lady??

salahabuali
18th Aug 2007, 21:39
Mr. Brassbut,

Thank you for your white supremacist views.

Bye