PDA

View Full Version : Flying Time - Shoreham Airport

FirstOfficer
15th Aug 2007, 18:08
Hello,

Anyone here that flies (student or Instructor) with Flying Time @ Shoreham Airport?

Have a few questions to ask via PM.

Thanks.
:)

edymonster
15th Aug 2007, 18:25
I use one of there aircraft for solo flying, if you want to pm me with your questions ill try my best to answer

scallaghan
15th Aug 2007, 18:53
Hi

I switched from Goodwood to Flying time last year for a few reasons.

Very good, PM me if you want.

Cirrus_Clouds
15th Aug 2007, 20:26
I fly the DA40 D with them, PM if you have any queries.

Benzie
15th Aug 2007, 21:34
I also fly with them. I have been with them before they merged with Airbase when they were called Flying Hut. I have nothing bad to say about them, they are a very professional organisation and a very friendly bunch of people. Their aircraft are fantastic, the Diamonds are a pleasure to fly. Any questions feel free to ask.

flyboy1818
24th Jul 2009, 13:58
Anybody on here gone through the new CPL/IR course that they are doing? Would like to know what you think as the set up looks good.

Elbiot
24th Jul 2009, 15:40
Hello there,
I am currently on their CPL/ME/IR course. I have finished the CPL/ME training and have my skills test imminently then straight onto the IR. All I can say is how good the school is. The training is top class, the instructors are not hour grabbers but are there simply because they enjoy instructing. You are not left hanging around, the airplanes never break or anything like that and slots are never cancelled. The diamonds there are pretty much brand new and are lovely to fly. They are very good on their prices as well. The new DA42 sim is all finished, certified and up and running which I have had a few go's in, lots of fun! Wish I had found these guys before I went to the states to get my PPL. Any questions feel free to P.M me.
Elliot

flyboy1818
24th Jul 2009, 17:42
cheers I will send you a PM