PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in First Class?

stevehudd
14th Aug 2007, 12:40
Just Driving today and some guy for no reason got annoyed at me for changing lanes when he decided to be a boy racer and change lanes aswell to speed off. Later he kept swerving in and out of traffic, yet Honked at me for indicating and pulling out when he was hardly near me.

He was a Business man in an expensive car.

So...

I was wandering if their antics and bad manners come into the 1st class cabin or are they too scared to kick up a fuss in fear of the things that cabin crew could do to him?

simsalabim
14th Aug 2007, 12:57
I find the clientel in First class a pleasure to deal with ,its the would be's if they could be's in Business Class that are a worry.

VS-LHRCSA
14th Aug 2007, 16:47
Yep, I agree. First pax are fine but some of the J class pax can be tricky.

pinkus
14th Aug 2007, 19:13
Agree with the others 1st class pax are generally a dream. Many of them sleep for most of the flight. J class pax who want to weasel every cent worth out of their expensive ticket can be a nightmare.

whatzmyname
14th Aug 2007, 19:29
The worst has to be the business class upgrades...They try every wine and every piece of food,dessert,cheese etc. They even eat the garnish! Overall business class is the worst cabin to be in. First class is lovely. Those are the people with real money and not company tickets. They dont grab the breadroll out of the basket with their hands! That is usually a dead giveaway in business class....