PDA

View Full Version : Jetair Of Belgium Assessment

HAF2006
13th Aug 2007, 10:28
Hi Guys

Just Wondering If Anybody Out There Knows Anything About The Theoritical Test At Jetair Of Belgium.
I Have Been Invited, I Know Its A Multiple Choice Test Lasting 3 Hours And Will Cover Perf, Aerodynamic, Jet Engine, Ifr Stuff.
Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
Many Thanks

Gvk
13th Aug 2007, 13:38
Nice one on the invitation. :ok:
I had a friend going there and his was all Air Law stuff. Can imagine they ask you about performance and principles of flight too.

Can I ask you how you applied and what qualifications you have?
Did it take long before they contacted you?

Peace and Blueberries.

AirbourneGSYBOY
13th Aug 2007, 20:44
Oh GVK's up here.... great! hes proberly saying, pampers is up here GREAT!
lol
See u saturday chump!

J:ok:

HAF2006
14th Aug 2007, 10:34
Hi Gvk
Thanks Fo Your Reply, Well I Applied Online And Also Sent My Cv To Them, The First Time, They Did Not Consider Me But They Have Just Restarted Their Selection And Got Invited.
Speak Later, Need To Get To Work.
Tot Ziens

Gvk
20th Aug 2007, 00:30
Oh great, Pampers is up here... :}

Just got the call aswell :cool:, test on wednesday. Whooo.

AirbourneGSYBOY
20th Aug 2007, 15:39
Woohoo!
well done belgium!
See you friday!

Wannabe Airways
20th Aug 2007, 20:57
Hey are all you guys's +4000h jet time without a 73 TR then? Any low hour recruitment in progress? Checked this on PPJN. Outlook seems good and the company site publishes the same information. Is fluency on French/Flemmish required?

All the best to the guys on selection :ok:

Gvk
21st Aug 2007, 00:52
Don't know about HAF2006, but I myself just finished an integrated course so I'm as low houred as it gets. :)

couldn't apply for direct F/O job (not having 4000+ hrs...) but applied for the OCC manager position as ab-initio. Eventually they pick you out of the office for type rating when they need you.

I'm hoping that won't take too long but with winter on it's way I don't think it should. (That is, if I actually make it through selection :p)

Wannabe Airways
21st Aug 2007, 09:07
Good work Gvk! That's certainly another way in. I have an interview for a job at my local airport today. Hopefully that will get me in the system and help with contact building.

airbuske
21st Aug 2007, 18:29
details on interview JAF : google "jetairfly airwork" or PM me. - if you don't get the Dutch = problem coz you need 3 languages
good luck!

Wannabe Airways
21st Aug 2007, 20:18
Damn. That certainly rules me out. I'm not fluent in 3 languages and Don't speak a word of Dutch. Another one bites the dust.. :rolleyes: