PDA

View Full Version : Voting Strategy

PNM
12th Aug 2007, 17:26
Instead of slinging mud at our senior, more highly remunerated brethren, might I be so bold as to suggest a voting strategy that we could all employ for the good of everyone...

Vote as you would if you were a rung or two down the ladder from where you are now (no matter what your seniority). It's not hard to work out which way the vote would go.

Oh dear... time to wake up. I was enjoying that dream!

ACMS
13th Aug 2007, 03:44
yeah.....................NO................................. .....

The Resistance
4th Sep 2007, 03:11
will we have another vote?

Numero Crunchero
4th Sep 2007, 03:15
NO! CX will just impose (offer) whatever they want so they don't need to talk to us anymore.

mngmt mole
4th Sep 2007, 14:13
CX will NOT improve the pay beyond the derisory non-raises (in real terms) offered in COS08. As for A-scale, on average we have seen a 47% reduction in real earnings since 95. Please tell me what other industry has seen this sort of wage erosion. To my B scale colleagues, beware of trying to 'bring down' A scale in some misguided attempt to improve the B scale package. Once B scale is the new 'A'.....TT and the gang will then target your P and C's....as though YOU were the A scale...:ugh:

Frogman1484
4th Sep 2007, 14:29
Guys The salary offer is as goo as it get, it is the other things like more FO scale, and closing the scales between A and B scales that is lacking.

One thing is that we must not vent our frustration with the A scale, They have done nothing. It was a crap deal ...that's it !