PDA

View Full Version : ATPL key skills assistance offered

cirruscrystal
12th Aug 2007, 11:08
Hello - i have some key aids for ATPL revision which helped get me through - PM me if you want them:}

pilot_ravan
22nd Aug 2007, 06:50
Could you please tell me the keys to study 14 subjects ?

Keith.Williams.
22nd Aug 2007, 07:22
Work hard

Keep your sense of humour

Don't let the massive volume of the stuff get you down.

And most of all remember, that a great many people who are far less capable than you are, have already passed them all!

Darren999
22nd Aug 2007, 11:57
Keith,

Great words of incouragement, for me anyway. I have just started my ATPL H studying, and I cannot get to grips with the NAV sections yet at all. There seems to be sooooo much to learn! I have flown professionaly for only 5 years, and I have never used any of the things they suggest you learn. I hold a FAA ATPL H at this time. I really hope this starts to make sense soon, it realy kicks my esteem down. But if I want to fly back in the UK I have to do it I suppose. Plus the older tyou gt the studying becomes harder. I was hoping I may find a study partner if I return to the UK.

Regards
Darren

Darren999
22nd Aug 2007, 20:21
Way to go Sham!! :ok::ok:
Keep it up your nearly there!!!!! :D

Currymonster
22nd Aug 2007, 23:07
Keep at it, I dipped 3 first time, re-took them with the second lot and got through. I dont consider myself to be bright, have kids and a full time job. Having said that I have worked bloody hard. You will meet some smart arses at groundschool who appear to be taking the lot in. Top and bottom is I still feel like I know sod all but have passed the same exams as they have with probably the same marks.

ATPL's are a weeding process which sorts those out who really want to do it. I too was one of those that looked at the coursework and thought I wasnt capable. Believe me we are all capable.

Getting a job will be the fun part!!!!!

Good Luck Matey