PDA

View Full Version : Real simulation 737-200 airports

Beaver diver
12th Aug 2007, 08:24
Hi,

Does anyone knows which airports do they have at Harrogates Real Simulation 737-200 full motion sim?

Beaver diver
27th Oct 2007, 21:34
Oh well thank you for your precious time and all the information supporting this thread,It was overwhelming.

Viking 1
28th Oct 2007, 11:19
I been there for a birthday gift type experience, I think my run was out of Abeerdeen or Glasgow I think? As for airfields I think they can run any?

From what I can gather they run simulation experience for Joe Bloggs off the street, but do have alot of wannabees through their door for practice prior to a sim check/sim interview.

It was run by current and retired airline crew who obviously know their stuff, how current or applicable this would be to a modern sim check I don't know. Give them a ring they were very helpful and friendly.

GARDENER
28th Oct 2007, 21:04
You are joking with your sarcastic comment? Post in August get no reply and blame everyone for not answering a question....as above perhaps call them or email them and ask? Initiative?

micholly
29th Oct 2007, 19:08
would the threadstarter have preferred it if lots of people had posted 'i don't know'?

maxdrypower
29th Oct 2007, 19:29
I dont know:}