PDA

View Full Version : Canon DC22 DVD camcorder

allthatglitters
11th Aug 2007, 15:16
I recently brought a Canon DC22 DVD camcorder, it came with a programme called Roxio My DVD for Canon. I installed it and have to regitar it on line before I can use it to download the video to the computer. I have been trying to registar it for the past week on 2 defferent computers as it keeps telling me it is attempting to connect to the internet, it has failed to conect, please check your intermet connection or try again later. I havwe tried with the firewall switched of and anti virus off but get the same results.
Today I even tried a noher different programe from coral, Ulead Video 11 plus but even that failed to do the job.
Am waiting for them to get back to me, have checked the online help, but no help.

spannersatcx
12th Aug 2007, 18:27
Don't know if thios fixed it but worth a try, possible answer (http://forums.support.roxio.com/lofiversion/index.php/t219.html)

allthatglitters
14th Aug 2007, 11:10
Thank you for your time and suggestions, Canon came up with a file to work around the registration, all working fine now.
Roxio came up with the following, not impressed.
"Please make sure when registering that the computer is hooked directly up to the internet."