PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question

harborjoe
10th Aug 2007, 05:27
I am heading to school in October and have this question from my wife- When you work for a regional how far do flight benefits extend?(Important to her as we will likely be relocating) Parents? If parents are included does that include my inlaws? Thanks for the help!

BelArgUSA
10th Aug 2007, 05:53
Not a stupid question...
xxx
Each air carriers have different policies. You have to request some info about these policies from the your company. I am aware that travel benefits with USA carriers are getting meager and restrictive.
xxx
Very likely to be you + wife and kids (if any) after xx months of employment, but since you will relocate, it is likely that you will get that benefit for travel to your new domicile.
xxx
In my old days with PanAm, I was single, and declared that my mother was living with me, we enjoyed free and reduced travel, positive space and space available with the airline and many other interline partners... but I am afraid these days are long gone...
xxx
:)
Happy contrails

PLATO_Y2K
10th Aug 2007, 18:26
There is a web site that lists all the salaries, flight pay and staff travel for a lot of airlines. However I am not 100% sure if pprune allows posting links to other sites. So sufficed to say its out there and if I am allowed to post it, let me know.

Craig:ok: