PDA

View Full Version : MASUAS Reunion at RAF Woodvale 13/10/07

DGAC
8th Aug 2007, 20:41
A Reunion Dinner will be held at RAF Woodvale on Saturday 13th October for all past and present members of MASUAS. There is already strong interest showing from members from the late 1970s but there are still places available.

For further details, contact Mike Schofield (ex OC MASUAS 1976-1979), at [email protected]

H Peacock
9th Aug 2007, 12:17
So, will my very first QFI - Rod Newman - be there?

:)

DGAC
9th Aug 2007, 18:20
Very definitely so and it could be his farewell. He has said that he is retiring this year but I think that he has already retired more times than Frank Sinatra!!

A2QFI
9th Aug 2007, 19:57
SFAIK Rod N has stopped flying but is now the Sqn Adj/Admin person. Not sure! I think he replaced a civilian whose name I don't recall who in turn replaced John Burge.

OCCWMF
10th Aug 2007, 11:08
You can stick your snake and dagger up your :mad:,
You can stick your snake and dagger up your :mad:,
You can stick your snake and dagger,
Stick your snake and dagger,
You can stick your snake and dagger up your :mad:.

:}

skua
14th Aug 2007, 21:22
back to the top....

Skua

UnderPowered
14th Aug 2007, 23:49
OCCWMF, you child.

Are you going?

MadAxeMan
19th Aug 2007, 11:56
Remember Rod N and John B fondly, those guys were the bed rock of that UAS for many years.

Anyone from 53 entry going?

(>|<)
Alias Pink Panther.:(

Carrots de Chaud
19th Aug 2007, 18:10
I hope Star Trek will be on otherwise what else will you be doing? IIRC thats all they seemed to do during happy hours.

MrBernoulli
20th Aug 2007, 00:01
MASUAS? Boo! Hiss,! :yuk:

:ok:

muppetofthenorth
22nd Aug 2007, 18:58
Rod is very much still at the heart of all that is MASUAS and doing an excellent job of making JPA work for us.

[Really don't know what all the kerfuffle was about.... ;) ]

As a current member, it would really be good to see what past miscrea... I mean members are up to.

DGAC
23rd Aug 2007, 07:53
It would be great to see current members at the Dinner and I know that Rod will also be trying to encourage attendance

MightyGem
23rd Aug 2007, 08:48
We'll get the CCTV cameras trained on the tower for the naked runners, then.:}

Windbag
23rd Aug 2007, 09:45
Can we still tow the Phantoom round and paint the tail pink? Oh the hours of fun that used to give.

Remember JB and his 'ways'. RN was always a star, he took me flying once (always a treat as a Eng) and I'm sure some of the stuff we did wasn't in the "book". Brilliant.

Who can remember the InterSqn "Fun Run" and Survival Weekend in the Lakes......:cool:

MightyGem
24th Aug 2007, 23:07
Can we still tow the Phantoom round and paint the tail pink?
It's a long time since you were last here! The Phantom went years ago.

olddog
25th Aug 2007, 08:21
Regret I shall be unable to make this reunion. Can't believe RN is going to retire at last! Some ex-members may not be aware that JB passed on to the Adjury in the sky early this year, I'm sure he has been overseeing RN's efforts as Adj in his usual helpful way. All the best for a good evening.

Olddog - OC MASUAS 1995-98