PDA

View Full Version : EasyJet/Ryanair Rostering

Zulu
28th Feb 2002, 23:48
1) Do EasyJet work a fixed roster pattern? If so, what is it?. .2) I've heard Ryanair work 6 earlies, 3 off, 6 lates, 3 off. Is that correct? Is it really that set in stone? (i.e. you know what you're doing next April 24 2005?!). .Zed

Mindthegap
1st Mar 2002, 01:00
Ryanair rostering is as follows: 5 early´s 3 day off, 5 lates and 3 off. As simple as that.

Zulu
1st Mar 2002, 02:48
Thanks 'ntmk',. .How does it work for LPC/OPCs, CRM/SEP renewals etc. does it just feed into the 'working days' - are those days off guaranteed whatever?

Skyjob
4th Mar 2002, 23:00
easyJet will work a pattern as per April fools day: 6 days on, 3 days off.

SMOKER
7th Mar 2002, 03:03
The Ryans work 5 on 3 off as above stated and all CRM, MED, OPC/LPC, SEP... etc is rostered for your working days. If you accept to do it on your day off you get paid Stg £200 net of taxes.. .. .All days off are guaranteed.. .. .Roster is given one month in advance but with the fixed pattern you can calculate days off :>

sabenapilot
7th Mar 2002, 12:50
How many annual leave days do you have?. .. .And what about reserve/stby/semi-duty/whatever-you-call-it? How much time between notice and sign-in do you have? If not called, do they count in any way for day-off (also per diems for instance)?

ERJ - Jay
27th Mar 2002, 17:53
How many weeks vacation do you get at RyanAir/EasyJet? How are they awarded? Maybe I'm out of touch, but how do you guys get out of doing overnights? Are all your trips day trips? If so does anyone actually commute to where they are based and have a crash pad. With so many outstation bases, how often are you relocated from one base to another. Is your upgrade time faster if you're willing to go to frankfurt for example. It says 5 earlies, but does that mean you're released early as well? If so what would be a typical duty day? 8-10-12-14 hours? How do you get assigned your trips? Are there any plans to start doing overnights considering the number of aircaraft on order, and the number of destinations served. Most of these questions are directed toward RyanAir pilots, but if any one knows anything about either of these carriers I would be greatly appreciative.. .Thanks. . .Jason. [email protected]

schwabn
28th Mar 2002, 01:33
Ryanair does not operate overnights because all aircraft return to their respective bases and yes, all trips are daytrips.. .. .The usual is 4 daily flights (2 return) so if you have the first flight at around 7 am, chances are you'll be finished by 1.00 - 2.00 pm.. .. .I don't think that there are overnight stops planned for the moment and they are unlikely, but who knows?