PDA

View Full Version : Qantas Recruitment (New Recruitment Website)

SocialFlyer
7th Aug 2007, 03:56
Hi Guys,

Thought you all might like to know that QANTAS and QANTAS LINK have released new websites for recruitment. Here are the link for both:

QANTAS MAILNLINE (Short/Long Haul)

http://www.bfound.net/login.aspx?coid=207

QANTAS LINK (Regional)

http://qantaslink.bfound.net/login.aspx?coid=189

On the QANTAS recruitment website, it states "RECRUTING NOW". These are positions directly through Qantas. On the QANTAS LINK webiste it states "ACCEPTING INTEREST Not sure what it is all about, but I encourage you all to get your details on board. More information can also be found on the Qantas Employment Website.

GoodLuck
SocialFlyer:)

Mr Seatback 2
7th Aug 2007, 04:04
Interesting...very interesting....

SocialFlyer
7th Aug 2007, 04:12
Mr Seatback i agree, VERY interesting.....

James.Russel, on teh Cabin Crew application it does not say anything about an application fee of $15.00, this may only be for pilot recruitment.

hiflying
7th Aug 2007, 05:39
I wonder if this means they will be recruiting again through Qantas? Is that even possible? I thought their recruitment site was pretty much defunct.

flitegirl
7th Aug 2007, 06:45
Still says "powered by staffcv.com" so it looks like they are updating their recruitment systems.

In the past, staffcv.com users have been contacted by Qantas and then recruited into MAM.

Mr Seatback 2
7th Aug 2007, 06:46
I wouldn't be getting too excited people - it's simply a change of website.

IT could mean something, but better to be cynical now and get excited MAYBE later, rather than get excited now and disappointed later!

smartalec888
7th Aug 2007, 07:06
Does this mean that QF are actually recruiting proper full time f/a's again? Is there something people on this site aren't telling?

gigs
7th Aug 2007, 07:26
qantas is interviewing as i have been told mam casuals an external organisation who supply a casual work force to qantas. all sounds political 2 me! cheers gigs

overhere
7th Aug 2007, 08:04
What the? 767 sim check for a dash 8 pilot ummmm yea

James,

The Sim rides for any airlines are designed to look at a pilots instrument flying skills NOT look at their ability to fly that specific type of aircraft. Many airlines use sim's in their interview process that aren't the same as their actual aircraft type.