PDA

View Full Version : About Diploma Or Degree In Aviation IN MELBOURNE

capt.huma
6th Aug 2007, 10:04
HI
I AM HUMA LIAQAT.I AM A FEMALE PILOT AND MY AGE IS 23.I AM LIVING IN ABU DHABI,UAE.I AM CPL/IR CAA LICENSE HOLDER.I HAVE FLOWN C/152 AND PA28.
BASICALLY I AM GRADUATED IN ARTS SUBJECTS.
NOW I WANT TO GET DIPLOMA IN AVIATION or any type of degree in aviation.....
i want to go to australia in melbourne.please if you know any aviation university or college who give diploma in aviation then please tell me......

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY
BEST REGARDS

capt.huma
12th Aug 2007, 00:10
thank you so much for giving me the information..........
i am really intrested to get diploma in aviation which should be one year or 2............i have found that in swinburne here is no any diploma in aviation available for me.if you know more please do let me know.i look forward to your reply....

best regards

capt.huma
12th Aug 2007, 16:58
hi
thank you so much for your reply......i really have found many programes......
i really want to come to melbourne.do you think that its a good city for international student what about accomodation in melbourne.is accomodation very expansive in melbourne or not.how much it will cost me...?
best regards

iamanaussiemavrick
13th Aug 2007, 12:18
Hi,

Dont know precisely about Melbourne. I am an international student doing training in sydney.

I heard melbourne is half expensive as sydney. You could expect around 600 to 1000 AUD per month for expenses

capt.huma
13th Aug 2007, 17:19
hi.
as i am planing to go to melbourne university on student visa...can i do a part time job in melbourne with student visa.......:ugh:

AIRWAY
13th Aug 2007, 22:16
I believe in Australia under a student visa the student is allowed to work for 20 hours a week only.