PDA

View Full Version : Converting FAA & GCAA Dispatch License in India

rajeev_rajkumar
6th Aug 2007, 08:58
hello eveyone,

I am a commerce graduate planning to do flight dispatcher course either in U.S or Dubai.

I am told in India one has to have 12th Maths and Physics to do the course.

But I did my 12th also in commerce only. So if i manage FAA or GCAA licence, can I apply for conversion in India??? Is there any other way i can get the license converted in india. Is there any possibility of rules being change like in other countries where no requirement of maths and physics.

If anyone has information pls help!! Would really appreciate. Thank u.

praps22
10th Aug 2007, 13:32
Hi Rajeev
I have been trying to get this info since the past three years, but none untill now cud give me a proper response. I am commerce grad as well and holder of valid FAA as well as GCAA flight dispatcher licence. Currently working as a Senior flight Dispatcher @ Maximus Air Cargo (www.maximusaircargo.ae (http://www.maximusaircargo.ae)) ... Well i can say ... keep trying and lemme know if u find something. Joel

sadath83
11th Aug 2007, 03:13
I would not be able to comment on the conversion part. But if u want to do Physics and maths you can see this website for further details : http://nos.org/

flightknight
11th Aug 2007, 22:10
You're best bet is to contact the airlines directly. They will be able to guide you and help you out . There is a shortage of FDs.

vivekmigrydr
20th Jun 2009, 19:16
Hi Sir,
I am an undergraduate and am planning to go for GCAA FLight Dispatch course by Jeppesen ........ Do you think that if I m not a graduate it'll create a trouble for me or with few more efforts it can be taken care off as there are some openings are there with MAximus Air Cargo and keeping the same in mind I want to prepare myself for the same so that atleast I can get a good breakthrough in this aviation industry..... Also is there any Radio license is required for Dispatch officers in UAE ......
Sir I'll request you to plz suggest me the best and a bit quick possible as I am running out of time and have to prepare a lot for this....

Thanks & Regards
Vivek Chaturvedi
[email protected]