PDA

View Full Version : Swire House - Sydney

Blogsey
6th Aug 2007, 06:53
For anyone with interviews in Sydney coming up. I received email saying the address as 8 spring st, level 8.
Check that out if you want, but as a backup try 10 Spring St, level 7......
I found nothing Cathay related at 8 spring st. Elevator wouldn't even go to level 8.

good luck.

piston broke again
6th Aug 2007, 11:48
Thanks blogsey,

Have an interview coming up there too. Thanks for the info. Good luck to everyone has got one as well.

Veruka Salt
6th Aug 2007, 23:44
Guys. . .

I'm pretty sure that the address has changed. . . . . I'm sure I read something in one of the company newsletters recently, so might be worth contacting recruitment to confirm the address.

Good luck.

VS.

Blogsey
7th Aug 2007, 10:35
It's a definite. Level 7, 10 Spring St. Sydney. Very close to corner of spring an pitt st. Fusion (I think?) Cafe at the front.

Betsy & Nikki
7th Aug 2007, 23:34
Guys, when I did my interview in Sydney there was an A4 size sign on the window (street level) stating that CX DESO would be held during this particular week and would all candidates please proceed to the following floor.

Therefore I would expect that you would have something very similar.

Good luck

B&N

Blogsey
8th Aug 2007, 01:31
B&N. There is no sign.
In the foyer of 10 spring st, is a plaque saying Cathay Pacific, level 11. However the interviews are held on level 7. There is no signage for interviewees until you get to level 7 where it tells you to call an extension number for interviews.