PDA

View Full Version : scholarships, need advice and directions please.

LUFC-Fan
6th Aug 2007, 00:36
ok, before you say anything, i've been here for quite a bit and in that time i've read every sticky thread in this section and it actually MADE me more confused :eek:.

So far here is my situation:

Have NO flying experience, Living in Essex, UK. 18 years of age, I've 10 GCSE's in which all of them are PASS, and i think 7 were Between A* - C including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, etc. So i decided to study AS Maths, physics, chemistry and ICT, (results in about 10 days), not feeling good about it, but hoping for the best. I plan to take these Subjects to A2's so i have a full A levels in about this time next year.i really want to start my pilot career straight after my A LEVELS, if possible i want to get in for some sort of scholarship, i dont even mind if the Provider agrees to pay HALF of the cost, because £60k is just too much for my family. i don't mind if its a foreign scholarship either. So my problem is, i just don't know where to look for a scholarship?, i've looked at airline sites, they don't really tell you anything, looked at sites like PPRUNE, just got me more confused and i think its for people with flying experiences .

so, where do people like me look for scholarship?, and what are the chances?,