PDA

View Full Version : easyjet assessment

spoolup
4th Aug 2007, 17:04
Hello everyone.

My apologies if this is a repeat subject, but i have done numerous searches and have not been able to get the answer i'm looking for....

Just got an email from EZ that i've been selected for the next stage and to wait for an assessment date.

Could some one plz pm me or post what the menu is for the assessment day?

Thanks in advance.

S

giorgino
4th Aug 2007, 19:52
Back in August 2006 it was like that:
1.group exercise
2.Written exam (multiple choise)
3.Interview(fairly easy may I say if you had previous experience airline).

Best of Luck:ok:

giorgino
6th Aug 2007, 10:42
Hi again!
To help you a little more with what will take place I could tell you how was my assesment day in brief.
First of all regarding the group exercises I'm not sure if they still do it as some people after August 2006 told me that they had not done that.
Nevertheless two different exercises,first one a village is about to flood and the group's responsibility is to save everybody on it.Each participant has a list describing the available means for the job e.g one has a bus another one has a boat etc.So putting everything on the table you have to come out with a plan within the specified amount of time(10 min?i really don't remember)and save everybody.
Second one you're given a set of toys which you have to construct them in a specified way,what a disaster....I didn't understand a thing(Even the guys that English was their mother tongue had problems understanding what was required!!!)
In general I would say that don't be really stressed with the group exercise as if you go well with the technical exam and the interview you'll most propably be succesful on day one.
Interview now:Describe your worst day at work,describe a day when you gave a solution to a problem that arised in the cockpit,a day you flew with a crew member who did not have good CRM and what you did about it,how ezy could benefit from you.
Also is agood idea to refresh a little bit the metars especially the ones with RVR and if type rated go through the systems.

Best of luck colleague:ok:

spoolup
6th Aug 2007, 13:21
Thank you for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is exactly what i was looking for :ok:

Dani
6th Aug 2007, 16:24
I don't know which mail you received but recruitment is halted for the moment until end of year.

You still receive the confirmation that you are in the holding pool though. So that might be what you received.

According to my knowledge they dropped the group test for DEPs (i.e. people with experience). So it's only quiz and talk. Multiple choice questions are mainly ATPL stuff.

Dani

green-dot-speed
7th Aug 2007, 08:15
So aren't they doing any DEP assessment at the moment, as you said recruitment is helted?? Thank you very much!