PDA

View Full Version : some professional advise please

hejafreak
3rd Aug 2007, 09:42
hello pilots out there. i am new here and have worked for different none aviation companies before. i want to pursue my life long dream of flight. i should have made a different thread but i dont know how so here it is.

advise me please.

1. how much is the salary of a first officer in the philippines:
a. domestic
b. trans-asia
2. how much for second officer
a. domestic
b. trans-asia
3. if new pilot, will i be able to fly trans asia or domestic first
4. if not, how many hours before i can go trans asia
5. CEbu pacific is offering ab-initio (1 year: 270 plus hours)for pilots worth 3.8 million pesos, and a 100 percent job as first officer. is it worth it
6. pal is offering ab initio(2years: 217 plus hours) for pilots worth 2 million of same current and a 90 percenet employmenet as second officer, is it worth it?
7. which do you think is better
8. cebu pacific offers scholarship worth 2 million pesos while i will have to shoulder the remaning 1.8 million pesos.Do you know any institutions granting educational loans or loans of any sort so i can shoulkder the same?
9. what are the medical requirements for pilot want to be's with respect to height, eyes, teeth etc.
10, lasly, do you know better and cheaper airlines that offer better pay for pilots

sorry for the so many questions. i need some direct answers and wisdom from pilots. thanks. safe flights to you all