PDA

View Full Version : Alligator looking for a new Chief pilot?????????

drshmoo
3rd Aug 2007, 07:23
Well well well. If they are looking for a new chief..... then one has to ask.....where has the old one gone????? Any info... has mont finally left his perch in the freight hanger????????????
The add also asks for Pa23 endo - since when did AA get the good ol Aztruck?

And mont..............blesss

Islander Jock
3rd Aug 2007, 11:02
G'day drshmoo,

The Aztruck will probably be BJN which is owned by the new owner of Aligator. It has just had 2 new donks fitted so should be a nice machine. I had the pleasure of racking up about 30hrs on her. Not sure if it has left Jandakot yet, I saw it in the hangar a few weeks back where the engrs were putting the final bits and pieces back together.

Hmmm maybe I should call Kunnas and apply for the job :E

Nah too happy working in AD management.

the wizard of auz
3rd Aug 2007, 12:29
Strewth!!!!! did the aztruck get bought or did the owner do some buying?.

OpsNormal
3rd Aug 2007, 21:15
Hadn't heard that Craig and Gail had finally gotten around to selling the Alligator. Is it true?

Islander Jock
4th Aug 2007, 03:00
Wiz,
The new owner of Aligator had the Aztruck for quite a while at Jandakot although it never did much except a bit of pvt hire and maybe 1 or 2 ratings. You should be able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out who it is. ;)

They are really looking fwd to working up in Kunnas and being a very experienced and very good LAME, I'm sure the fleet will be well looked after.

BrazDriver
4th Aug 2007, 03:07
Islander, you are very Alert as always!

Bendo
4th Aug 2007, 04:53
IJ

Is that Rob K?

Good bloke and excellent Engineer... just a bit too far away for me to get my acft serviced with him...

the wizard of auz
4th Aug 2007, 11:12
IJ. that what I thought. Strewth, that happened nice and quietly. Big step too. :eek: Oh well, good luck to him. Is he keeping his other outfit?.

Islander Jock
5th Aug 2007, 06:23
Bendo,
Affirm.

Wiz, yup he will be keeping the Jandakot hangar but not sure if still doing maintenance or just concentrating on the component manufacture that he had contracts for.

drshmoo
7th Aug 2007, 05:50
So any news where ol mont is off too????

geeup
7th Aug 2007, 10:36
My money is on BONDI :eek:
Short hop to "the wall" :ok: