PDA

View Full Version : What happend to HESH

airfort
2nd Aug 2007, 05:36
Does any one know what happened to this thread??? Does he have the influance to remove the thread ? ?:confused:

salahabuali
2nd Aug 2007, 08:31
Good question......

What haeppened to the thread?

ironbutt57
2nd Aug 2007, 11:23
The thread was nothing but a personal attack on the guy...waste of bandwidth IMHO....

airfort
2nd Aug 2007, 13:04
And !.... will he be protected to only see him and people like him get away with it... Now bandwidth is become more expensive than revealing truth to stop idiats like these who have put the company reputation in more S%$#t that where it is ? It is people like him that have put the company were it is now...So please please stop defending him and people like him :mad:

ironbutt57
2nd Aug 2007, 13:07
Not really defending him, dont know much about him really...just seemed to be a pointless thread really..bordering on slander....

NO FD NO SRS
2nd Aug 2007, 13:15
I agree with IB on this. A very very useless thread based on personal attacks and no facts.

Super Duper
3rd Aug 2007, 20:41
It is people like him that have put the company were it is now.

He has only been here a few months, what are you talking about!!! :rolleyes:

boiler
31st Aug 2007, 06:08
The latest I heard is that he will be fired from GF (if not already) because it was him who was responsible for leaking the pilot's exams and giving it to his sister.

Can anyone confirm??

MaffiFaloos
31st Aug 2007, 06:43
It is a fact that a relation of this individual turned up for the cadet selection process without an appointment through the usual channels. It is a fact that this lady when left to do the Nav exercise managed to get all 5 scenario's correct to the letter with no workings out and when asked how it was done didn’t know. Was she given the answers? If so by whom and at who's behest? The selection process was stopped there and then pending an investigation. The plot thickens, apparently a cadet currently undergoing flight training has been found to have drug convictions. Why wasn’t the security check for this individual done in the normal way as for all others? Family connections? Have these individuals been arrested? Has a travel ban been imposed? Will it be swept under the carpet as altogether too embarrasing?

salahabuali
31st Aug 2007, 07:08
How can you trust soemone who as a passenger takes the liberty to upgrade on-board at his own leisure pretexting the passenger in question was his fiancee and her sister. This tells me that a new era of corruption is starting at GF and if no one realises this, good luck.

By the way who put him there? Would it be that drag queen from marketing? This also tell me that the queer is just as tainted.

Al Fakhem Snr.
31st Aug 2007, 15:32
Well slap me Suzan, ain't that the guy that's licked everyone's "rse including Mrs. Shave's.

Hmmm! I predict they will either squeeze this airline out of any cash it has left or simply dissappear into the unknown like many of the stars of the same caliber that have dwelled in the pink palace.

Is GF really serious about these people?

No really Suzan are they really dear?

Al Fakhem Snr.
8th Sep 2007, 10:31
Hesh has left the building.

What a disgrace for Bahrain, not only did he not know his job, but he cheated.

And you want Bahrainis to run this airline?

Right!

brassbut
8th Sep 2007, 11:14
How quaint!

This is certainly a boost for the credibility of the restructuring and its inceptors, all a bunch of idiots and homosexuals.

Until you clean the place out completely, this company ius like bad grass it keeps growing.

When is Lee shave leaving or has he not been caught yet?

Mr. R
8th Sep 2007, 16:42
what did LS do or NOT do??? :rolleyes:

mspsychologist
8th Sep 2007, 17:30
LS is very much in place.. a recent circular confirms that.

left_to_first_class
8th Sep 2007, 22:30
LS ain't going nowhere. Didn't he just get another promotion to Chief Commercial Officer ?
Look if I was in his shoes, why not take the BD12-13,000 pm + allowances and hang around, even if all around you is crumbling. At least the bank balance will look good in a few months ;)

salahabuali
9th Sep 2007, 02:10
Whether he stays or goes, he placed Hesh at the head of PR knowing he could fully control him.

This is by no means hesh's first incident, apart from his regular philandering around GF, his past is riddled with incidents; F1 tickets for his friends ($3500 each) at GF's expense, this year more than 100 were taken by him; upgrading passengers on-board at his leisure and in contradiction of company procedures; and now this last incident.

So who placed him there in the first place? And to serve whose interest?

Gulf Air will never recover into anything workable until it regains its own credibility by first ridding itself of all these corrupt individuals and those ioncompetent managers and directors.

Regardless of where Lee fits, he is a poor character reader or has been forced to accept certain terms and in both scenarios as a "Director" he is responsible for his actions and therefore Accountable. Think QR.

I will let everyone make their own deductions as to what should and will happen.

boiler
9th Sep 2007, 08:29
If you read today's Alwasat newspaper, you will see his picture in it commenting on MW resignation from the board. It seems HESH is still with GF and has not yet left.

airfort
9th Sep 2007, 17:37
LS is nothing but a homosexual. But I must admit the guy has done a lot to GF. He brought and kept idiots like HESH and AD from sales around him to save his AxxSS . The guy has neither the experiance nor the knowledge to handle the airline. What is his strategies and objectives to save the airline. Does any one know ? or has he ever told any one ? The guy must go immediately. If he does not then soon there will be no marketing and sales.

salahabuali
9th Sep 2007, 20:40
Well the truth must be said, we bahrainis like the smell of sh1t, no matter what we do we just got used to it; to the point where even if we smelled roses somwhere, we would not know what they are.

All the expats or the majority we have are sh1t, they come and piss on us, take their money and leave, those who don't we send off, to better pastures if they haven't found them already.

We Bahrainis, hate one another, we pretend we are proud, but the truth is we are weak and full of grudges and we just love the poms like LS who adequately remind us of where the smell of sh1t comes from, particularly as he walks around with that smart @rse grin of his.

It won't change so soon...and we deserve it!

Capt Birdseye jnr
16th Sep 2007, 19:41
Hesh man is there no end to your talents-

it would now seem hesh has set up `one` of his lady friends in a management position at LHR-Acting Airport Manager no less , (see `Whats happening at London Heathrow thread`) Maybe i`m jealous:confused:

left_to_first_class
17th Sep 2007, 09:06
From previous posting, appears that BN is a ppruner (at least a reader if not a poster), so by now hopefully you would have got the picture about Hesh, BN.
Just to summarise, the following rumours/allegations have been made ....

1/ Helping hand in application from a friend/relative for cadet pilot.
2/ Improper use of F1 tickets for GF guests
3/ Authorising upgrades
4/ "firing" of LHR APM
5/ Had a hand in the resignation of the Head of Corporate Affairs by becoming the "official spokesman" for GF
6/ Had a bigger hand in the mass resignation of senior managers from Revenue Management by using his influence to secure audiences for local staff with the chairman, so they could moan and complain - resulted in revenue being the worse it has for years.
7/ Allegations of "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" in the UK travel trade whilst an account manager in London.

Anyone care to add ?

I know this is quite a personal thread attacking one person, but for those at GF, its people like Hesh who have made GF a worser place than it was at the start of the year.

Desert Diner
17th Sep 2007, 11:13
From previous posting, appears that BN is a ppruner (at least a reader if not a poster)

Nothing about HESH, but BN, if you are reading this, would you mind getting the cabins cleaned one of these days. Thanks in advance.;)

Al Fakhem Snr.
17th Sep 2007, 11:58
What a reflection on executive management....

Weak, incapable, knee jerkers; whose only foresight is pompous arrogant idiotic statements: "We can do it!"

Do what exactly?

You have succeeded in screwing the airline further into debt and disrepute.

And thanks to Hesh you have shown the rest of the industry how incompetent you are.

One can only expect it to get worse boys, EK beckons...

Capt Birdseye jnr
17th Sep 2007, 17:59
Al Fakham Snr-it would seem `we can do it` relates to the following:

`Sack `who we want when we want and to hell with the consequences... oops do I feel another law suit coming on:uhoh::ugh::ugh:

One more for the pot-

If you scratch his back and tickle his tum.....he will guarantee you a position in higher management,you dont even have to be interviewed for the post

Al Fakhem Snr.
18th Sep 2007, 09:30
correct, I can only agree....

Capt Birdseye jnr
19th Sep 2007, 20:37
Just heard HESH is also responsible for aiding his `bit of fluff` the current AAPM LHR in the suspension of a Duty Manager who was a supporter of the EX APM- (heaven help you if you dare to support your Manager) OH MY OH MY here comes another court case..........when will GF learn dont mess with UK Contracts..............

spanktheyank
19th Sep 2007, 20:52
so guys what's happened to Hesh is he still working for GF or is he terminated?

left_to_first_class
20th Sep 2007, 08:55
Still there .... lovely picture of him alongside a few VIPs standing in front of a Bahrain registered A340.

Al Fakhem Snr.
23rd Sep 2007, 07:00
Canadian eyes top Gulf Air job By MARK SUMMERS

A CANADIAN aviation expert has launched a bid to become the president and chief executive of Gulf Air, pledging to make Bahrain's national carrier "the people's airline".
James Hultquist-Morrissey, executive co-chairman of Toronto-based private equity company Globe Span Capital Corp, has a plan dubbed Project Akbar, which he says will turn the ailing carrier profitable and ready to be listed on the Bahrain Stock Exchange as a public company within four years.
Mr Hultquist-Morrissey has begun assembling a team of aviation experts, including low-cost airline expert and former American Airlines manager Michael Rodyniuk, and has submitted a comprehensive presentation of his proposals to members of the Gulf Air board.
"We have been working on a recovery plan for Gulf Air that would keep employees employed but would also streamline the business, eventually providing for the expansion of the airline and incorporating more job training for Bahrainis so that eventually when I had finished the job, the management would be trained to the point where I could hand over it to a Bahraini," he said.
"I will make sure the public knows what we are doing. It is the public's airline and you have got to be responsible to the people," he added.
In a private presentation submitted to the Gulf Air board, the Oxford graduate promises to utilise an experienced team "to return Gulf Air to a premium airline brand which will be recognised worldwide for innovation and profitability".
Perhaps the most striking proposal in his plan is for Gulf Air's long-haul flights to continue to operate under the airline's brand, but for all short-haul flights (2,000 nautical miles or less from Bahrain) to be served by a new "low-fare, high value" brand named Akbar.
"Increasing the utilisation of Gulf Air's current assets coupled with overhauling the airline's schedule, pricing, inventory and revenue management systems, the Globe Span Airline Recovery Group will help grow Gulf Air into a commercial success in key international markets while at the same time stimulating traffic through creating a new market segment of low cost and low fares with Akbar," the plan reads.
One of the first things Mr Hultquist-Morrissey and his team would do if given the opportunity would be to increase the utilisation of the current Gulf Air fleet.
He said that members of his executive team were previously involved in a three-month efficiency drive and identified savings of 100 million Canadian dollars at Canada-based carrier WestJet.
"Gulf Air has been on my radar for about three or four years," said Mr Hultquist-Morrissey.
"Last autumn, I became interested and watched it a little bit, and when they hired Dose I continued watching and when I looked at their plan I thought it was a bit of a house of cards.
"I decided to throw my hat in the ring, just after his departure.
"I have spent time in the region, have flown with all the major airlines and none of them has a longer history than Gulf Air.
"There is no need for Gulf Air to feel it is getting a kick in the teeth right now.
"The company in its hey-day was the airline to beat. They have a great first class service - their biggest problem was that they were never developed properly in some markets and we have done an analysis of where they should be going."
Mr Hultquist-Morrissey said job training would be a "big factor" if he was in charge, and said the airline could generate income from spin-offs such as making its simulator centre a training hub for pilots from other airlines. "What we would do is work on the profile of the airline and bring it back to its grander days," he said.
Training
"The brand is solid, it just needs to be put out there in a much more aggressive manner."
The next step, he says, is up to the current board of directors at Gulf Air. "We are waiting for an invite. We have put our team on standby. Myself and my number two would come over - we would present a plan to the organisation, and then allow them to start implementing it.
"I would say to them 'look at our experience, look at our programme, look at where our team has been and what they have been involved in."
Gulf Air said that it welcomed all candidates who feel they can make a contribution to the airline to get in touch.
"We are happy to accept all applications, and candidates can e-mail our chairman or our board of directors and take it on from there," said the airline's spokesman Hisham Abu Fateh. "The search for the new chief executive is ongoing, and nothing has been decided yet." [email protected]

riffbiff
4th Oct 2007, 19:41
Confirmed sources that HISH has finally left the building. His laptop was taken from him and his ID is with security dept.

Chapter is closed finally ..:D :ok: