PDA

View Full Version : CL44 jobs

GUSTO
1st Nov 2000, 00:45
Hi all of you ,

I have a friend who flew CL44's (has more than 10000 hours tt and 1500 on type) who would be interested to know about currently operating CL44's

Please contact him at: [email protected]

Please the GUVNOR I am sure you have got lot of info for my friend , and also you might know him, thanks in advance.

Cheers ,

Gusto

The Guvnor
1st Nov 2000, 11:16
There's only two operating CL44s left in the world - ours in FIH. Get him to contact my partner, Mike Snow, at [email protected]

------------------
:) Happiness is a warm L1011 :)

Who?
3rd Nov 2000, 01:43
Oh yeah more of your nonsense Guv. There is only one operating CL44D and yes itīs in Kinshasa. Unfortunately Guvnor itīs got nothing to do with you.

The Guvnor
3rd Nov 2000, 12:44
Just shows how much you know, Who? I happen to be a joint owner of them, together with Mike Snow and Andrew Lawlor. Get your facts right, please.

------------------

GUSTO
3rd Nov 2000, 22:38
Merci monsieur latour to get back to my friend , he had a job offer few weeks ago to fly a CL44 in Kinsasha. I am sure you are in touch with him now.

Happy flying in the african sky ,

Gusto

The Guvnor
4th Nov 2000, 12:13
If Patrick Latour pays your friend as often as he pays us, I think your friend won't be there very long!

------------------

ZambAero
4th Nov 2000, 20:57
When will you stop your nonsense?
Funnily enough Guv, after the airport explosion 8 months ago only 1 CL44 was repaired and made flyable, not 2. I get to overnight in Kin a little more often than you Guv, and you are talked about then. Mike is more than a little miffed that you pretending to be him on airliners.net. Andrew came onto this forum and called you a liar. Care to tell the pruners as to how you come to claim to be an owner of the CL44s? Where I come from you have to exchange money or assets, not con someone. How about getting BenK, BobG, LucianoI, JamesL or KlausF to post on this forum about your honesty and integrity? The lies youīve told about your gunrunning fantasies harm all of us here in Africa. Stick to spinning your yarns in Scotland.

The Guvnor
4th Nov 2000, 22:30
ZambAero - or should I say Freeboot - or Freenum - or Who? - or WasThatForUs - or your many other IDs ...

1) I haven't hijacked Mike's username on Airliners.net - I didn't even know he has one! Unlike you - who have hijacked the nicks of both HugMonster and Vauxhall Cross before getting chucked off! :)

2) You seem to know some of the players - then you'll know exactly whose shares I got; and more importantly how much sh*t I got both Mike and Andrew out of when I did it.

3) What gunrunning fantasises? I certainly haven't claimed to be involved with anything like that. According to others, my partners in the CL44 have been, though - but I wouldn't know anything about that, would I, if it's all a fantasy? :) :rolleyes:

------------------