PDA

View Full Version : DAR- ES -SALAM Hotel infos

GUSTO
27th Oct 2000, 10:09
I am going to spend a night in Dar-es-salam very soon , and I would like to know if there is nice hotels next to the airport.
I will appreciate all informations.

thanks ,

Gusto

khan
27th Oct 2000, 22:07
Hi Gusto....
Its steve....sorry no info on Dar...but enjoy it...send regards to all at the office.

B Sousa
27th Oct 2000, 22:36
I stayed there a couple of years ago. The most reasonable was "The New Africa" hotel Clean, Good Food. Another good Pilot hang out is the "Jongwani Reef" Friend of a friend and Pilot "Gunter" has something to do with it.
If you need a reliable Cab driver. I met one guy who was an Air Traffic Controller and was real good at his side job.. Name is Issack Mapunda He had a cell of 844215, but its been a couple of years. He was honest and timely..
Good luck, anything further drop me an e-mail

GUSTO
28th Oct 2000, 16:41
Hi khan,

I hope you are coming back to Lusaka soon.
I will appreciate if I can do some hours in the Van with you as I might be a Van driver???

GUSTO

khan
28th Oct 2000, 18:34
No problem !! Ill let you know what is happening at the end of the month....Au revoir !!

HogWash
28th Oct 2000, 23:25
GUSTO
I stay at the Shraton. Food is OK the bar is good with Castle and Tusker on tap. Normaly some crew in from SA, Zim, and Nairobi.

Speedjeans
29th Oct 2000, 14:46
Dude, if you can try the Beachcomber Hotel Up in Janquani( not too sure of the spelling for the area)
it's next to water world, call Rhona on 0812606643, rates $104 a night or the white sands hotel or the Sea breeze hotel, the beachcomber is a bit of a pilot hang out but not too many to spoil your evening!
Laters
SJ's

------------------
Catch you on the flip side!