PDA

View Full Version : Math Test

randyjapan
29th Jul 2007, 21:14
I was wondering how the math test was in HK? Is there a web page out there that you can play around on to get you prep'd for the test? Thanks Ya'll

lkhng
6th Aug 2007, 08:05
are you having interviews with CX?

:):):)

TruBlu351
6th Aug 2007, 15:23
Howdy!
Here's a website that's probably the closest to the Cathay type of questions. You may need a calculator with these, but remember, NO calculator in the cathay quiz. Get used to doing them quick with some paper & a pencil!!....but these will get your brain excercising in the right direction.
This is the website that Qantas uses for their maths and other psychometric testing.

http://www.shldirect.com/numerical.html

Here's a link with a few practice questions. You can sign up for a confidential "Full Length practice exam".....cut thru the verbal reasoning stuff to the numerical part. It will take you all day if you have a brain like mine, so I just used the "Print Screen" function on my PC and copied all the Q's to a power point presentation......you won't get the answers. Or you can just give it a go using the online trial....not sure if they mark it.
Hot tips, READ the questions! ATTENTION to details!! You'll screw things up in the rush like misreading units etc etc. ie: what's the answer in millions? and you'll put 10,000,000 instead of 10 etc. What sucks is you have 16 answers to chose from each Q. YOU WON'T FINISH, so just pick the simple ones. :ok:

randyjapan
23rd Aug 2007, 16:22
Thanks for the info. I will try it out today. :)