PDA

View Full Version : AFAP presenatation and information evening

glenb
29th Jul 2007, 05:17
We are having another AFAP information night down at Moorabbin Airport on Tuesday 31st July. All are welcome. A great opportunity to find out what membership offers. I have been a member for many years and have got a lot of benefit out of membership.

At one stage i had a misunderstanding between myself and a previous employer amounting to many thousands of dollars. It was a genuine misunderstanding that was not being resolved. By involving AFAP they were able to mediate and negotiate a successful outcome for both parties. It is not uncommon for GA pilots to find themselves in a similar situation.

I also know of three pilots that lost there class one medical and were forced out of the industry. Had they been members of the loss of licence scheme they would have been entitled to a payout of up to $500,000.

Membership also offers many other benefits and discounts, as well as industrial representation if required.

Refreshments will be offered at the end of the night.

Could you please call 03-95881747 to register your interest

RENURPP
29th Jul 2007, 07:00
good luck, they have done absolutely nothing for me.

Maybe you could post a real benifit. Advise the last company dispute they actually addressed and then advise the last one they had any success with.

Capn Bloggs
29th Jul 2007, 13:20
Had they been members of the loss of licence scheme they would have been entitled to a payout of up to $500,000.

After you have paid extra for the MBF premium. :ok:

Hugh Jarse
29th Jul 2007, 18:57
I'll attest to the usefulness of having access to the MBF. The claims paperwork was painless, and nothing was a bother for them. The ladies there took a genuine interest in my welfare and stayed in regular contact throughout my recovery. All in all I was extremely satisfied with their professionalism (and the product).

I received assistance from the MBF for almost 2 years. Without it we would have lost everything.

Kudos to the AFAP for offering a product that otherwise is unavailable, or so obscenely priced that it is unaffordable.