PDA

View Full Version : CX Cadet interview

jiy0601
28th Jul 2007, 15:16
Hi everyone, I got a call about 2nd stage interview. they just sent me a booklet..
Does anyone know what's gonna be in the interview? they said it starts from 830 --1700 ...
thank you so much for advise

capt_einz111
28th Jul 2007, 16:37
they will send you an email with everything about it

PA5JAG
1st Aug 2007, 11:49
Hi jiy0601, Congratulations! So you passed 1st stage interview and test? From what Ive heard its not enough to only study the book they send for stage 2, there are some other threads on here from past cadets with info you might find useful. How long you have to wait from 1st interview to get called? Good luck!

jiy0601
1st Aug 2007, 16:58
Thanks bro

I waited for about a month after I had the 1st interview. I thought I failed.

I got the email

1. does anyone know what kind of group exercise it is?
2. What is Panel Interview(general and technical)?

thank you so much for ur help

lkhng
6th Aug 2007, 07:53
Hi jiy0601,

I am having 2nd stage in Aug 16th. Myself and three others do study together for the 2nd stage. I am going to PM my contact to you.

:):):)

cx007
12th Aug 2007, 13:12
Most interview questions will be about your background, very similar to those in the first interview.
Group exercise is the most difficult one in the whole selection process except flight grading. Try to allocate your time carefully, make sure u go through all the information provided to you.
Must read more than the book they provide you, go through the TECH forum here, you will be able to learn a lot.
Good luck!

daveip
13th Aug 2007, 10:03
swot up on company background too and if you dont know the answer to any question (technical) asked don't try to bluff your way through. your interviewers are going to know ALOT