PDA

View Full Version : system/advance performance

TZZ
27th Jul 2007, 00:07
I am starting to study aero dynamics is ppsc notes enough for the exam

flyby_kiwi
28th Jul 2007, 06:54
Pretty busy there TZZ???? Yea those notes are good for that subject. Dont know of any others anyway.

TZZ
28th Jul 2007, 07:35
cheers i studied other subjects through ppsc, i found flight planning was good and instrument nav aids good too so now i have 3 weeks to sit aerodynamics and metreology i think its enough but a bit scared of aerodynamics

flyby_kiwi
29th Jul 2007, 09:20
Dont be worried about the size of the book its actually pretty interesting reading especially the aerodynamics side of it. I personally skipped the whole electrics sections and just studied one or two systems a day to get through things.
Depending what youve flown in the past alot of it wont be too new but in anycase the ASL exam is quite closely aligned to the notes and the questions in the PPSC notes will see you right for the exam.

I didnt use the PPSC notes for Met but used that blue Walter Wangtendonk(?) book that all the aeroclubs use and it was great with excellant review questions and answers at the end of each subject.

TZZ
29th Jul 2007, 11:21
thank u bro we will see how it goes than thats my plan of studying it

TZZ
10th Aug 2007, 00:37
i just wanted to know is the worksheet for ppsc helpful ihave read the systems notes 3 times still i havnt got the idea of the subject i postponded my exam until next week i decided to do the worksheets and go through the book again apart from that loading and performance part i have no problem