View Full Version : TV-Programme called "Airline"

Xtra Crew
26th Jul 2007, 15:10
I know that a few years back in time, there was a reality tv programme on UK ITV Channel, called "Airline", that featured day after day at Liverpool´s Easyjet basis. I tried to download it from Emule, but I couldnt find it. Neither on youtube.com. Does any of you know where I can get it from?

J McK
26th Jul 2007, 15:16
It's repeated alot on Sky, on one of the Discovery Channels (Discovery realtime I think). Its on most evenings.

jammydonut
26th Jul 2007, 15:22
Have a look in the trash cans at Luton:bored:

Airbourne-Adamski
26th Jul 2007, 16:51
Sky TV
CHANNEL 253 - SKY TRAVEL. On all the time

And it covered most easyjet bases not just Liverpool.

Airbourne-Adamski
26th Jul 2007, 17:14
Many of the pax "kicking off" is staged. An argument starts but the produces get them to "Give it more" just for drama.

oldbalboy
26th Jul 2007, 18:23
the first series of airline was about Britannia, and i can remember stories about the producer being bored and telling the cabin crew to go out into the cabin and upset passengers just so they could get some juicy footage, the whole show was just staged and a load of old tosh , the follow up series with Easyjet appeared just the same with a lot of stage managed 'situations' and very bad continuity!save your money or catch the repeats on sky!

EzyChic
26th Jul 2007, 18:54
When's the next series out? Anyone know?

scorpio88
26th Jul 2007, 20:53
its the same with Airline-USA, with Southwest Airlines, same old drama!!! There's has a lil more drama tho :p

PER210
28th Jul 2007, 11:49
would you guys say that type of drama does go on at all in real life...

Airbourne-Adamski
28th Jul 2007, 12:09
Not sure about the next series, I have not seen any cameras floating around check in at LTN for a while, nor any on the ramp.

would you guys say that type of drama does go on at all in real life...
The drama really happens, but for filming it is hyped up a bit, plus some good editing.

But you still get the hyped up pax for real..............
I know Stellios, and I will speak to him when we land (Amount of times I have heard that one)
I am a journo for the papers and will name and shame you (yeah and I will have you for slander lol)

The list goes on.