PDA

View Full Version : PTC Ireland - recent feedback please?

L A James
25th Jul 2007, 10:23
Hello all,

I know there have been threads before on Pilot Training College before and I've read them all but I'm looking for recent feedback that any of you may have.

Are there any current students or recent graduates that could give me an honest opinion?

Previous threads mentioned concerns with their pricing policy on ground school, to the extent that their head of training logged in to defend the school. ARE EXTRA G.S. CHARGES STILL A CONCERN?

The total cost is phenominal but I'm considering this school because they advertise 98% airline employment within 2 months for their grads and also because they have an aviation loan scheme established with Allied Irish Bank. My other option is Multiflight but employment prospects at PTC seem better.

Any feedback please?

Thanks in advance.

L A James
26th Jul 2007, 09:29
Thanks Keith, there was a handy post on there from a current student.

Do you, or does anyone else, know of any graduates from PTC? I'm trying to investigate their claims of 98% employment within 2 months.

Checkout www.pilottraining.ie (http://www.pilottraining.ie).

If this is true it gives them some real pedigree and will help me decide where to spend my cash. If it's not true, they could be in trouble for false advertising!