View Full Version : atr 42 72 airlines

davide84
25th Jul 2007, 10:19
hi guys, i'm an italian pilot, i'm under atr type rating right now..anybody here can tell me any airlines in spain that operate atr 42\72 ?
i heard about air nostrum and top fly and swift air, are them good? are them looking for first officers?
thanks guys!!!
hola

tetebolete
25th Jul 2007, 10:20
try topfly!

Joaquín
27th Jul 2007, 11:04
Also Binter Canarias, Naysa and Islas Airways. All in the Canaries

-

pablo2973
7th Aug 2007, 14:11
Try avanti air ( although they fly in Itali they are german ),and also aer arann in Ireland .
Good luck

ZKSUJ
8th Aug 2007, 01:47
Air Dolomiti

What about Air France regional?

davide84
8th Aug 2007, 09:16
thanks for answered me guys, do you know also where is based swift air and air nostrum, plus salary rostering extra allowence?
gracias______!

ICING AOA
8th Aug 2007, 11:22
I heard from a friend that air france regional, so called Airlinair is very short of pilots (conditions and salary are ****, and young 200 hrs guys prefer going to Ryanair with a cheaper type rating :ok:)

About Swiftair, they've got at least Madrid and Barcelona as base.
Air Nostrum have base almost everywhere, at least Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona on the ATR fleet.
But to join those last 2 companies, even if you have thousands of hours on type, I wish you good luck :E

pablo2973
8th Aug 2007, 12:57
Hi Swiftair is based in madrid C/ torres quevedo 14 the person you have to contact is Julian Bustamante you can find their telf under their web page www.swiftair.com (http://www.swiftair.com) or .es , but let me tell you if you want ANY kind of success with this people is better of calling them AND visit them , they are very close to barajas airport I wish you all the luck.
I know airnostrum is based in valencia airport , but is almost imposible to get into that company ,and they are not hiring anyone for the ATR since they want to get rid of the fleet in favour of Dash 8 and CRJ.
good luck