PDA

View Full Version : HELP with MET

coodem
25th Jul 2007, 08:56
MEt has been a nightmare for me throughout my life, I have never really understood it. I'm just studying for my MET ATPL's, and I have no doubt if I study I could pass, but I'm after more than that. I actually want to get to gripes with it.

Does anyone know anyone in my area that does either 121 or know of any courses. I live in Hemel Hempstead, Herts.

I guess a 3-5 day course would probably get me there

greekboy
30th Jul 2007, 16:26
hey coody

dont know what notes you're using but i think the oxford meteorology cd rom is a good supplement. i have one and its helped me loads. easy to follow with excellent animations.

good luck

jack

coodem
31st Jul 2007, 06:32
No worries, I have been using the OAT Met cd, I was struggling, but realised if I keep repeating the chapter until I got to grips with it, and not trying to move on till I understand that all

boogie-nicey
31st Jul 2007, 09:16
By all means use the Oxford Meteorology CD-ROM however you may wish to make notes as go through each chapter so that it will help reinforce what you've just seen and learnt. It's a bit like having a script to a film you cvan sit and rehearse from that too.

Don't expect to do the CD-ROM alone you'll need your own notes so that next time you look at the CD-ROM you'll have a better expectation of what's being discussed and WHY... :ok: