PDA

View Full Version : Airbus Capt/ First Officer Contract

whodunnit2
25th Jul 2007, 03:14
Does anybody know who this is for? It comes off the advert by Pilots Direct on this site.

Captain (Airbus 319/320/A321/A330/A340)
$13,738 / month plus benefits and allowances

Requirements: Total minimum hours 6000 (airline time) with at least 2000 hours of jet command.
Valid ICAO license.
Below 57 years of age for type rated applicants.
Permanent positions
Salary $13,738/month Transportation$ 412/month Utility Bills$ 192/month Furniture (One off payment when joining) $ 13,737 Schooling(Annual total for up to 3 children till the age of 21 years) $ 13,737/year Flying allowance$ 33/hour Down route allowance Dependent on destination and paid on a daily basis Medical Insurance:for pilot and family (excludes dental). Staff travel: Full staff travel privileges on all networks for employee and family. Leave ticket:100% free , once a year for employee and family I.e. spouse and children (maximum of three children up to the age of 18 years). First class for Captains and business class for First Officers. On client airline's network. Leave entitlement: 45 days per year on full pay. Medical insurance:Full cover for employee and family in accordance with the rules of the insurer (excludes dental and optical). Monthly hours: 60-80 block hours on average with sector length varying between 45 minutes and 5 hrs 40 minutes (typical A320 rosters). Down route accommodation: 5 star hotel accommodation.

Thanks
W2

Dan Winterland
25th Jul 2007, 03:43
They told me that it was for more than one customer in the Middle East and Asia. They are contractually obliged not to state who the company is until an interview was awarded.

But yes, better Ts and Cs than others are offfering, including the PARC contract with KAL which has always been quite lucrative. A (good) sign of the times and the impending pilot shortage.

Dani
26th Jul 2007, 18:10
I always wonder why they do not want to tell you the airline. Of course, I know, they are contractually obliged. But me as an interested person, the only thing to decide yes or no is the name of the airline...

Dani

K.Whyjelly
26th Jul 2007, 19:51
Like you Dani the thing that swings the job in my direction is who the airline is. Having e-mailed Pilots Direct and sent the required forms back I've been told that once my details are checked and if called forward for an interview then, and only then will they divulge the all important name. Its whoever operates A320's, 330's and 340's as flag carriers in Asia and the Middle East......might narrow it down a tiny bit!!

OPEN DES
26th Jul 2007, 21:03
Must be Qatar Airways.

Similar requirements and also using the same wordings. See the career section on the qatar website.

cheers

Phileas Fogg
26th Jul 2007, 22:33
Sounds a bit 'dodgy' that an A320 pilot gets paid the same as an A340 pilot, how many airlines operate the 319/320/321/330/340, somehow I do not think that many :)

K.Whyjelly
27th Jul 2007, 09:58
The info I've had back confirms that it is for Qatar :hmm: