PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling sex scandal

4HolerPoler
8th Jun 2000, 13:41
Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned here - are you a bunch of mice? - have it on good authority that a senior crew scheduler at SAA was given the boot along with a whole bunch of cabin crew for applying non-standard rostering rules - his fee was R600 per requested trip or sexual favours in lieu of. Was doing a roaring trade until someone snitched on him and they put a hidden camera in his office/cubicle. Debbie does Dallas had nothing on what this lad got up to - I just hope in the way things happen in SA that it won't be long before the footage is commercially available.

The Guvnor
8th Jun 2000, 17:12
Put me down for a copy!
Anything new on the Helderberg?

------------------
:) Happiness is a warm L1011 :)

V1 Rotate
9th Jun 2000, 22:22
Dare I ask?
Affirmative appointee?
V1 Rotate.

skyvan
10th Jun 2000, 00:39
You mean he gave them a choice of how to pay?
Wow, he musta been humpin' some really ugly chicks (or guys...ugh!!)
By the way, the affirmative action post is unnecessary, they are all AA there now.
But with all the shennanigans on the go there, its no wonder that CC management have a panic when I suggested that Floight Ops should take over CC, and run it our way. (Why bother putting any CC through a six week training course, just buy them a licence, and use their brother or sister if they are too tired to 'werk')

4HolerPoler
11th Jun 2000, 16:05
You guys are way off the mark - it was a pretty little Afrikaans boy that some folk thought was a poofta. Three confirmed BJ's from previously disadvantaged ladies and two prods on the desk with a "really pretty" meisie.

FarEastRider
11th Jun 2000, 18:26
At least now we know he is not a poofta!!!!

The Guvnor
11th Jun 2000, 18:49
... I dunno - a lot of those boereseuns swing both ways! How did the coffee-moffies do their 'in-lieu (or should that be in-loo) of the R600 'fee'? ;) :) ;)

------------------
:) Happiness is a warm L1011 :)

[This message has been edited by The Guvnor (edited 11 June 2000).]