PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a site

coodem
22nd Jul 2007, 18:28
Just over a few weeks ago, I came accross a place out in the States, I'm 99% certain it was in Florida. They were offering a 3 month training package which gets you ME/IR FAA, CPL FAA FI, loads of groundschool and you walk out with around 200 multi time, all for around $20-$30 000.

I know I'm not giving may queues, but thats all I got. I found the link on here somewhere, been searching through all the posts I might have seen it in, which is most likely in one of the many threads of schools in Greece, Spain and the US

B2N2
22nd Jul 2007, 18:31
You are probably looking for this outfit
http://www.aribenaviator.com/

coodem
22nd Jul 2007, 18:34
B2N2, Thats the one, Im impressesed. That was so quick. Have you had any experience with them

genius747
23rd Jul 2007, 11:22
Beware of AriBen if you intend to log all the flight time yourself for P1 JAA purposes, its not all as rosey as it may seem at first!!

AlphaMale
23rd Jul 2007, 11:32
Beware of AriBen if you intend to log all the flight time yourself for P1 JAA purposes, its not all as rosey as it may seem at first!!

Does that go for EFT too?

coodem
23rd Jul 2007, 17:45
I am aware about the FAA/JAA logging issue while sharing flights. I was hoping the extra flight time would give me more experience, But I guess a lot of that depends on the other person you end up with. What I like is getting all the extra add ons. I also realise I would have to convert when I come back. Although Im sure with those sort of hours and experience, it would be easy to do it in the min 15 hours.