PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

Nullaman
20th Jul 2007, 16:19
Fascinating words from he DFO, in his weekly address, about increased frequencies of flights etc.

Now then......who is going to man these flights? I am working flat out, as are most of my colleagues, so am a little confused. Have I missed some important announcement that will explain this away?

Perhaps Numero Crunchero would care to comment?

airbus2boeing
20th Jul 2007, 17:47
I am a little confused myself. Which airline? :confused:

cpdude
20th Jul 2007, 18:50
Can you say "overtime"!:}

Mr. Bloggs
21st Jul 2007, 00:15
Can you say "increase in productivity":E

newbie1972
21st Jul 2007, 15:20
As I understand, hasn't CX got about a 15% increase in productivity since the new rostering practices were agreed to (for zero increase in pay)???

A cheap gain for CX!

Buttie Box
21st Jul 2007, 21:27
I read somewhere it was 24% in productivity. That, with the other 15% inflation hit makes...eh...well, whatever it does, it makes the so-called leaked 2-3% pay offer a little inadequate.

BB

sizematters
22nd Jul 2007, 01:26
actually I think tis the other way round...........................

it is Cathay that will be missing something if they do not come up with a reasonable offer.........................

they will be missing another 40-50 pilots by Christmas for sure..................

badairsucker
22nd Jul 2007, 02:54
Very true Sizematters,

I know of many a fellow who are waiting to see the outcome to the pay offer. If it's going to be the crap expected of this company, watch the increase in chaps packing their bags............:ok: