PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Flight Theory (AFT) ATPL Systems & Aerodynamics

Mr Crowe
20th Jul 2007, 01:59
Hi all,

Im about to sit systems and aerodynamics for the ATPL and am considering using AFT.

Can anyone give me any tips / pros / cons etc for using this company to pass my exam........

How real are Nathans practice cyber exams to the real CASA exam ???

Many thanks in advance..........

Crowe...

das Uber Soldat
20th Jul 2007, 03:18
passed systems first go with him, over 90%, the guys a genius in how he puts things. His practice exams are bang on what you get in the real exams.

Plus the lifestyle up there is fantastic, I had trouble attending class with all the beaches and talent up there :)

TheColonel
20th Jul 2007, 15:24
Likewise, i found his material great, and passed first go.

Stick with it, and youll find his practise exams are similar for the most part.

Cheers

Riddick
22nd Jul 2007, 00:23
I can highly reccommend Nathans courses to anyone. Counldnt pass flight planning to save my life. Second day on course with him and he found what I was doing wrong and then made me faster.

Not trying to brag, but due to him, I finished the exam with 40 mins spare after doing most of the harder questions twice. Although not a perfect score, 92% was enough to pass.

Do not hesitate in using this course.

:)

Mr Crowe
22nd Jul 2007, 02:00
Thanks for all your responses........Much appreciated !

Riddick are you refering to systems or flight planning for the 92% ???

Capt Wally
22nd Jul 2007, 04:20
...........just quickly seeing as Nathan is the flavour of the month here. I attended his full time ATPL course some years ago now. I can still recall the very first day in class, at the first tea break I simply went up to Nathan & said "I think I've made a mistake here, this is far more than I could possibly handle (not having been studying for many years)" He simply said " Relax, you'll do fine".
Hence I went back to my desk scratched my head & studied like there was no tomorrow. Passed it all after 5 weeks & I owe Nathan a great mental debt. The systems exam wasn't too difficult for me (although it was for most on my course) having had an engineering background but the bloody flt planning !:-)

Capt Wally :-)

Fly Jimmy
23rd Jul 2007, 03:31
You can do it !!! :ok:

Mr Crowe
27th Jul 2007, 03:26
Thanks guys !!!