PDA

View Full Version : Gama's Be200

drag king
19th Jul 2007, 08:53
Hello gents.

I did my homework and search for a while, posted on another thread (fairly old though) tryning to reach former/present crew on the Kingairs in Scotland, but no joy.

I am looking to have a broad view of their req's, T&C's, roasters and general opinion on the job. Not here to split the hair at all with useless bitter feeling.

Anyone can help?

Regards

DK

Flintstone
19th Jul 2007, 09:40
roasters

They have a galley on a BE200?!:eek:

drag king
19th Jul 2007, 10:48
They have a galley on a BE200?!

OK...Grade A for ur sense of humor...:p Actually u r right! BBQ in Scotland is a nonsense: partying under the rain is just too depressing!

Bloody foreigners, why do you go around the world to steal jobs if u cannot spell English properly? And don't say u were in a rush...

Any other tips? No links to an English course, pls...:E

DK

Flintstone
19th Jul 2007, 12:41
Well I was in Glasgae the other day and had a chat with the folks at Signature about the aircraft, just in passing sort of thing.

Maybe they could put you in touch with someone?

south coast
19th Jul 2007, 13:15
Who was your English teacher Flintstone...Mongo Wogchops?

drag king
19th Jul 2007, 16:43
Mongo Wogchops

Who the hell is this guy? Chief Pilot? FOPH? :E

C'mon guys...Nice to keep it easy but I would like to hear something useful.

regards

DK

Callsign Kilo
19th Jul 2007, 23:47
Both B200's in Ecosse are kitted with Proline 21 Avionics - Very nice!

GLA based a/c is on 24 hr standby serving mostly the Western Isles. I believe there is x 3 crew for this aircraft. I am told that the shift pattern is 5 on 2 off and there is a requirement to live within 30mins of the airport.

May expect to fly 350hrs per annum. Training and TR bonded for 2 years with the company with possible rebonding on top.

That's about all I know. I'm not an employee so I cannot share any further information.

All the best

CK

Flintstone
20th Jul 2007, 08:12
Drag King I WAS being serious!! The aircraft is parked right outside Signature's door. Try calling them on (0141) 887 8348, maybe they can put you in touch with some of the crew?

South Coast I did post a witty and erudite reply about Professor Wogchops but it seems to have failed the moderators sense of humour filter and been removed. You'd have loved it. It was all about offering you the chance to invest in some left over government money that is just resting in his account:suspect:

How's your boiler?

drag king
20th Jul 2007, 09:42
Flinstone...cheers mate! I know U were not joking but I would feel a bit uncomfortable to ask q's over the phone to perfect strangers and I believe they would feel the same, don't U agree. Thx anyway for UR help, really appreciated.

CK, thx a lot to U too. Just confirmed what has been "released" so far about them. I know they have STBY a/c's in Aberdeen too, possibly the old fleet? Any clue on the lifestyle up there?

Regards

DK

ACX
20th Jul 2007, 13:10
Gama have new 200's based at GLA and ABZ. Each aircraft covers different areas of Scotland.

ACX

Flintstone
20th Jul 2007, 15:55
Drag King. What's the worst they can do? Not phone you back?

Seriously, call and leave your number. If they are nice guys and not too busy they'll phone you. You don't get anywhere in this business by being too shy. I get PM's through this place all the time from people I don't know and always answer them.

Go on.

Go on.

Go on.

south coast
20th Jul 2007, 16:25
Mongo :D:D:D:D:D

papazulu
26th Jul 2007, 08:39
Can anyone post some details about these outfit in Scotlan bases? How are they doing?

Regards

papazulu