PDA

View Full Version : ops procedures atpl question

angel83
18th Jul 2007, 11:50
hello

just would like to know if you know how hard is Operational procedures and Air law and atc procedures??
how long did you need to learn it?

thank you !

whizzer
23rd Jul 2007, 08:52
It really depends how good you are at remembering details im afraid. I thought it was quite interesting and managed 98%.....but believe me there is no gloating at all with that....i was just as surprised as anyone with that !!! Past papers are a god send !!!! Drop me a line if u need a copy of my past papers.
Whizzer

Opps...didnt read your post fully.....I got 98% in Ops....Air Law was TORTURE !!!!!!! THE most boring thing i have ever done...but passed that first go too so if i can anyone can !!!!

TurboJ
23rd Jul 2007, 09:03
The subject material in itself is not hard at all. What is hard is trying to remember everything there is to learn.

Past papers and practise questions are essential.

phillpot
23rd Jul 2007, 15:44
As Whizzer and turboj said the subjects are not hard theres just loads of it, but they do over lap, I read the books and hammered every feedback question I could get my hands on over and over until it started to sink in,also stuck post-it notes on the back of the toilet door and on the dash of my car. either the italian feedback or Bristols questions should do you proud, I got 98% in Law and 96% in ops thanx bristol!!!. good luck :ok:

maxdrypower
23rd Jul 2007, 15:51
yeh im my experience worry more about gen nav than ops and law

phillpot
23rd Jul 2007, 16:10
Oh yeh I second that and flight planning !!!!!

Comanche250
23rd Jul 2007, 16:36
Yeah I failed flight planning by 3% and gen nav by 4% :ugh: ops and air law are easy!!!

wbryce
23rd Jul 2007, 17:25
Laws easy....its all memory work! The hardest part is staying awake or keeping yourself motivated while learning it.

expedite08
23rd Jul 2007, 19:03
Bristol Question bank!! :D:D:D:ok:

Canadapilot
23rd Jul 2007, 20:28
I've always been told air law isn't one to worry about...im due to start the Bristol g/s later this year after ive done my licenses in Canada, what is the standard of maths for the ATPLs? is it anything to worry about?!