PDA

View Full Version : Airline Prep NZ

catch
18th Jul 2007, 02:46
Now this thread may start a catfight but i am simply asking for any related info for Eagle and Air Nelson. I would appreciate anything like; Possible interview questions, company history and any relavant info that could help one prepare. PM's will be fine also.
I have done many searches on this site along with company websites. You can never be too prepared.
Thankyou in advance for those who are able to assist me.

Catch

flyby_kiwi
18th Jul 2007, 05:48
Nothing you wouldnt really expect in any other job interview.....

Usually an hour long panel interview consisting of the usual things such as tell us about yourself, why do you want to work here, what do you know about us, some questions on an IFR plate to check your upto speed on IFR knowledge, a few tech questions related to what you either fly or intend to ie tell us what you know about turbine engines etc. Nothing unique here.

Depending which of the two your going for it will either be a sim ride in the dash or a flight in the a/c if its Eagle. Usual stuff from what I understand (intercept a track - which way is home? - fly an approach etc)

Eagle have a group interview which doesnt differ from how other airlines do it.... ie basically seeing how you interact with your peers and demonstrate a bit of team work. Eagle also has an aptitude test. Neither of these you can really prepare for so noone is at any great disadvantage.

In short, find out a little about the company and thier a/c and be very upto speed with IFR know how.

Lets see how long this thread stays on track... how will be the first to snap :E

Good luck anyway catch :ok:

Sqwark2004
18th Jul 2007, 07:30
Catch.
Check your PMs.

catch
3rd Oct 2007, 00:26
Thanks, there must be available somewhere more specific number and info on companies i quess?

komac2
3rd Oct 2007, 01:46
try here may or may not be of help to you info wise: www.eagleair.co.nz (http://www.eagleair.co.nz)