PDA

View Full Version : Eeek AGAIN

Atishoo
17th Jul 2007, 17:45
Flying to Menorca on friday on monarch, scared Sh****** again.

Any suggestions on how not to have panic attack on taxying up runway? It doesnt get any better :((

wish i could sit with the pilot n hold his hand LOL

Rainboe dont u DARE post here and diss me for my fear of flying again or i will sit on you !!;)

lexxity
18th Jul 2007, 14:13
Have you tried Bach herbal rescue rememdy? Get yourself some, a few drops in a bottle of water (obviously bought airside) and keep sipping that. Helps me when I have a bit of a flying panic.
Good luck!

P.S. Have you thought about doing a fear of flying course?

Atishoo
18th Jul 2007, 22:07
No havent tried that , might buy some, just hope it doesnt interfere with my valium, LOL i dunno why im laughing.

Rainboe
18th Jul 2007, 22:44
I said nothing!

But since you asked- you have chosen to do it again. Regard your life as worthless, and you are probably going to get owned, and it's your fault for going, and it's too late to back out, sad- a tragic end to so much talent. Accept your fate- there is nothing you can do about it. Then, when (if) you arrive, you've been spared. Be happy and enjoy your holiday.

But God help you if you freak out on my flight. Have some dignity woman!

chrism20
18th Jul 2007, 23:17
I know it's too late for this time but have you thought about taking one of the fear of flying courses?

BMI run them regularly and i'm sure Virgin do so as well.

cavortingcheetah
19th Jul 2007, 05:43
:hmm:

Just toodle down to your local sex shop and buy a pair of those fur covered handcuffs, if you don't already own a pair or two. Slip them on your wrists at pushback time and you will find that you are so preoccupied with the delicious sensation of gentle restraint that you have no time for concern over anything else going on around you.:ooh:

Sobelena
19th Jul 2007, 12:35
Careful Rainboe, I don't see anything in Atishoo's post that suggests the poster is a woman!!! :eek:;)

Atishoo
19th Jul 2007, 21:36
HAHAHAHAHA @ Rainboe having any dignity..

Coming from a guy who shouts n hollers @ pretty much anyone who dares say something he doesnt like to read..that did make me laugh abt the dignity bit, look in a mirror Rainbow !!

I am a woman....... cant you tell in the way Rainboe answers my post, he'd S*** himself if he thought he was bullying a Man.

Silly old B*****

:p
PS if i had info you were my pilot, I's invest in a parachute too. LOL

Atishoo
19th Jul 2007, 21:39
OHHHHHHHH

One more thing Rainboe, if you were medicaly minded, you would damn well know that fear is NOT about dignity, so again go look for that compassion in that soul,,,, thats if u have a soul, which i very much doubt.

I.m a Doctor and i would love u as a patient.... i would tell u to get out of bed after a cardiac and say GET SOME DIGNITY.....:D

Bangkokeasy
20th Jul 2007, 05:17
Often the best way to avoid an emotion is to replace it with another one. I would suggest, in your case, that you use your obvious animosity towards Rainboe and focus on that during the takeoff. By the time you have calmed down from level nine incandescence, you will already be at FL30.

Hotel Tango
20th Jul 2007, 08:31
Atishoo, Rainboe isn't your ex by any chance? :} Only, you seem to know each other so well.