PDA

View Full Version : Emirates A310 Freighters

Saturn
14th Jul 2007, 10:39
Is EK still flying these aircraft? They were supposed to get 3 I think. Can you get hired into the A310 then move on to other fleets? Thanks for any info.

atiuta
14th Jul 2007, 14:26
Emirates do still operate A310's. You could just try and get hired on another fleet but then again you won't get paid millions either!

After all you did say on 10 Jul 07 that;

From what I have read and heard, it is not a great place to work and IT IS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! They could pay millions and I would not go.

Interesting concept, considering leaving CX for EK, but you seem to have your fork in plenty of other fires. Surely life can't be that bad in HKG?

Saturn
15th Jul 2007, 01:21
Actually when I am interested I state so. I was inquiring for a colleague. I see that you have nothing better to do than surf this site to see who's doing what and where. Perhaps your time could be better spent doing something else?

Terry McCassey
15th Jul 2007, 04:52
Saturn - If your " friend " does not know how to operate a PC with Google search, then he surely won't know how to operate an A310 !

Stereolab
15th Jul 2007, 05:15
Hey saturn, I think your question is quite valid, but don't worry...the guy tried to flame me for asking about pay scales. :D

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Keep on flamin' boys...

PendekarTunggal
15th Jul 2007, 05:37
Come on guys...what are the T&C's? Can't believe one can get upset with Saturn's quest.