PDA

View Full Version : QR Longest Serving Staff Member?

homesick rae
13th Jul 2007, 20:55
As an ex QR employee who lasted over 5 years, I just wondered who you might believe to be the longest serving QR staff member that you know of? It is NOT SK btw!

I'll go for, if they are still there, TS in ops or S in crewing.

Purely a bit of fun.

Cheers

HR

apaddyinuk
14th Jul 2007, 03:46
I know that when I was there, there were a number of crew who had joined the company from the very beginning...yes...the pre Al Bakar days when things were good and a money swindling alcoholic pilot Shiekh ran the airline!!! Or so the story goes! :}

A300Man
14th Jul 2007, 05:20
Of the "onboard" team, I believe that NP and MB (Sri Lankan and Filipina respectively) are perhaps longest serving cabin crew. And both of them excellent too!

(You will both know these two females that I am referring to.)

homesick rae
14th Jul 2007, 07:55
A300 Man, ah there you are! NP yes....MB? Bizarrely both me and the Mrs have had a mental block on that one!?

Paddy, yep things were good in them days! Although some of the crew (most of them gone) took advantage of the "relaxed" lifestyle. I remember being in the Ramada after a flight with two clear days off ahead of me. Crew were in there on standby!! Don't know if they have recovered the bar top but you can clearly see names engraved on there!! LOL! It was fun and NO hassles!

Even SK had his AŁ$e kicked by the Cabin Crew Manager!

BTW I am still in touch with H Al T. I know him from EK days.

Cheers

HR

wapses
14th Jul 2007, 09:10
Greg Epps. He's well over five years, surely.

homesick rae
14th Jul 2007, 09:22
Good call. I didn't realise he was still there. Well over 5 years now.

fractional
14th Jul 2007, 17:11
Does the office boy count? You need to go back to January 1994.

homesick rae
14th Jul 2007, 18:07
Fractional,

Yes!!! Mohmen!? The tea boy...is that who you mean? Although I still think Samir in crewing is a strong possibility or Arnie in IT/Marketing?

Hey what about Alain Khafaje (permanent SFS)?

I am sure "I am Mobeen" would have been a contender if he hadn't defragmented the system during a back up saving process!!

Nice one,

Cheers

HR

A300Man
14th Jul 2007, 18:15
Homesick:

MB = Miss Balthazar!!!!!!! I can't believe you forgot all about Melinda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alain Khafage - he's still here! And still SFS.

A300Man

fractional
14th Jul 2007, 18:27
I visited DOH several times from the very start of the airline and I met quite a number of people. I lost touch with loads of them.
However it strikes my brain archives that there might be a dispatcher still there and I believe, if he is still there, he is the first company despatcher. I thought he had left, but I was told around 6 months ago that the guy is still there. The tea boy, however, may well be his senior because the founder had a guy who used to serve (loads of) tea and coffee up to intoxication.

homesick rae
14th Jul 2007, 21:30
A300 Man:

I am humbled! Of course!!! MB could well be.

Fractional:

Tim Shanny has been there since the beginning I THINK, then Iftikhar who I knew at EK, but I thought he had left, or are you talking about the Sri Lankan chap...can't recall his name. A300 Man might...?

Interesting.

Cheers for all the responses.

HR

fractional
15th Jul 2007, 10:46
Homesick Rae, the Sri Lankan chap is definitely Indian. I do not remember coming across any Sri Lankan in Dispatch during the first 2 years.
Does anyone know the wheabouts of a guy I met several times (GF, CX and QR) called ...... McCreedy (perhaps not the best spelling)? Tks.

homesick rae
15th Jul 2007, 10:53
Fractional,

Brian McCreadie? When he left QR he went back to CX. Might still be there.

Cheers

HR

fractional
15th Jul 2007, 14:25
Brian McCreadie, that's him. Tks. His brother was a DJ with Radio Bahrain. We could get the radio across the Gulf proper in those very hot and humid days/nights. I can still get it, but there is some interference from another station with a (very) close freq.
Going back to the topic "QR Longest Serving Staff", I just got news of the guy's name I was referring to. He is known as Shiva(das) or Siva(das) and I got to know the guy is still there. He was the first dispatcher and probably one of the few pioneers left serving QR to date. Any other name(s)?

A300Man
15th Jul 2007, 17:47
goodness!

Brian MacCreadie's name brings back so many other names - past and present - some of whom I honestly have no idea if they are still there or not!! But, names which were (are) synonymous with the inception and establishment of Qatar Airways as a really good carrier:

Joyce Brennan / Arni Fornolles / Diana Hall / Nafees Ali Amin / Ruby Lionel / Mohammed Jalal / Saleh Haroon / Mark Turner / Simon Sassine / Peter and Jamal (the telephone operators in the main building) / Archie D'Mello / Faye Waterman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (eye shadow diva) / Mamma Jo / Greg Epps / "Bernard" / Rosalina Fahmi / Yuva Bhatia.............

Chowdhury
15th Jul 2007, 18:56
Is MJ still in welfare dept?

Bangkok Layover
15th Jul 2007, 23:38
I just cant belive all you Ex QR staff and Qatar Airways fans forgot our good old Khalid Jaziri! :)
Also together with NP,Kevin Hurft too joined the company almost at the same time.
As for Brain McCreadie : As far as I remember,He left for Florida-USA with wife (Ex.WF officer-Viv) and kids,for good.
Homesick : man,you come out with some good Threads,I must say!:D

homesick rae
16th Jul 2007, 07:12
BKK,

Cheers.

Just a bit of fun but it's got us all thinking.

Mark Turner is with DNATA. Saw him in DXB last year and he turned his nose up at me!LOL!Was recently seen on the "Where Are They Now" forum...albeit briefly. Check the responses and you'll understand why!

Saleh Haroon with Miss Egan. Rosalina asked to leave because of her age!? What about her value to QR???

Joyce and I go way back to EK days in the 80s. She was Purser on my flight over to DOH with Sheikh Hamad as Captain. I remember we'd brought on some Vodka and were being supplied with all the tonic/soda and ice we needed!

Arni is still there and we are in touch.

Others operating were Haydee Pangan, Alain, Dominic Cashin (now with Easyjet @ LTN)

Khalid Jaziri, could never forget, just age! Kevin, is he still there?

Thanks for joining in!

Cheers

HR

Bangkok Layover
17th Jul 2007, 06:00
hehehhe....what a ride down the memory lane!
what about.......
-Steve Samuel,
-Saira Sequera,
-Nilakshi Herath,
-Dilan Grero,
-Dilshad (Mafia assistant),
-Ashutosh (Re joined),
-Diana wong
-Florence Tabug
-Celedonia (Re Joined)
-Terassa Gonzalez
-Bong (Re joined)
-Ranju Rai
-Jenifer Andradi.........
after all,dont we also miss a bit of Doha days,folks ?? That ****ty Al mansoura building? Mohan? :) .....I do! :ugh:
by the way just happend to stumble upon the latest edition of "Hello magazine" onboard.take a look guys,if u haven't!.....u will see QR celebrations in NYC with celebrities such as Diana ross!.......wonder if that glamour u see on pics are found in reality at QR ??? ........Nuh!:=

Bangkok Layover
17th Jul 2007, 06:08
...by the way, lets all say "Good Luck and congratulations" to NP!

She is getting married tomorrow the 18th 2007 at CMB Hilton! :D

homesick rae
17th Jul 2007, 06:47
Good luck girl! Have some Toddy for me!

Cheers

Mr and Mrs HR
xx

homesick rae
17th Jul 2007, 06:49
BKK,

Ah yes, Mansoura, built on a graveyard....the pink curtains!!! But some of the parties!

I don't believe in the official secrets act so ....I was in apt#13 sharing with Mr. Lobo.Lobo!!

Cheers

HR

gnadirs
17th Jul 2007, 10:54
AVIATION = A champagne lifestyle on lemonade money!

At least thats what the book says....( Air Babylon...a must read for all of you!)

Bangkok Layover
17th Jul 2007, 19:38
hahahahahha...all u guys make me laugh out loud!
I love the Discription given against senior crew names by "mitchmenezes"...so funny!
by the way,isn't Diana wong with Amiri as well??
HSR : Do you also remember Steve Samuel's cat, Simba? Lol :D

homesick rae
17th Jul 2007, 20:08
Yes, Simba was often sniffing around my pussy! LOL. Greyballs was his name!

Good old days indeed!

Bangkok Layover
17th Jul 2007, 20:17
hahahahahahahaha...........man,what has got in to you since of late?????:D

Bangkok Layover
18th Jul 2007, 10:05
:= she doesnt do bananas! :D

Bangkok Layover
18th Jul 2007, 10:07
Chicdolly,

yep, Joined QR in 1995 :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

homesick rae
18th Jul 2007, 17:02
Renata!!! Hmmm I did one amiri flight with her. Mad as a brush!

BKK, ah yes, forgot you had a year or two on me!!Ha ha!

Pre AAB, and even in the first few months of his tyranny, were the best days ever!

Wonder what happened to Yusuf "blow my slide" Ahmed??

Irish CSD with an attitude, well since it can't be Joyce....hmmm wonder who! LOL!

Cheers,

HR

Bangkok Layover
19th Jul 2007, 06:56
Lol....well,the Frenchy Pascal is a service instructor and is at Al Emadi bldg.also does recruitment and still complains like a Crotchety old grand ma.:D
-Chic,are u reffering to Suzan Awak (Al Awak??)?:D the madona replica? bless her,she was a nice girl in my eyes....

<< "Blease (Please) Brebare (Prepare) the news papers!>>:D
now married to long term qatari husband.
Kevin is now a Father..not in the church......but of many children.Lol
and is that Irish CSD "the big capital double "D" Debbie"?:rolleyes:

homesick rae
19th Jul 2007, 07:21
BKK,

What's your schedule this month?

Me and Mrs HR travelling to CEB on 28th July LGW DOH CEB so DOH-CEB 29th Midnight?

Oh and how is the chugging chipmunk? Mr. Alvin?

Cheers

HR

Bangkok Layover
19th Jul 2007, 08:41
Oh...how is Mrs HR (HB :p) say hello to her for me pls.I remember a flight I did with her.she was promoted before me,although I joined before her.wonderful girl!...and I hear u both have 2-3 kidds??
My Sched is a bit busy one as usual.lots of flight to Continental Europe and unfortunately none to Asia.infact dont remember a day I went to Phil :-(
Mr.Alvin is doing very well.he is the Diva or better known as "Samantha Jones" of DOH. :p
As for Yusuf Ahmed,...after he blew his "Jumbo" slide in KRT,( I was working on that flight in the upper deck,and I could now picture AAB and the snake going thru old records to find my name....boo hoo!!)he was ofcourse packed off to CAI.now he has become a Driver (F/O) for an Egyptian Cargo Airline.good on him! I met him not so long ago at a shopping mall.calmed down a lot.:oh:

audant1234
20th Jul 2007, 03:12
Md. Solaymani.. Flight Operations.. he is still around
Shaaji.. staff travel. how can we forget him
Shivadas, Tim Shanny.. Flight Dispatch.. still going strong
Dilawar in the 9th floor
Mohsen Al Shayaf.. 9th floor.. contracts.. have seen him working till 2 in the morning.. lots of coffee
Gopa Kumar... airport - nice bloke
Cant forget Flo and Diana.. nice girls.. worked alongside for sometime
Mauzam... started with humble beginings... now a Flt Dispatcher
Joachim Lobo... at Planning
Kevin Herft.. nice man still around
Ashutosh.. wonder why is he not moving up in his career.. extremely nice guy
Shivadas.. simple simon
Jithin.. Amiri Operations.. reliable guy to work with.. going strong
Me.. John Anthony... nearly 12 years, most of it at Amiri and just out a few days ago. Early retirement...

Bangkok Layover
20th Jul 2007, 13:07
Chick,...I feel as if I am the BBC...Lol coz,I have most of the answers to all the questions here......this is what happens when u work too long in the Aviation.:rolleyes:
-well, Greek fella was Nicholas Trullinos or Trillinos.
-and the crazy Kenyen was Nadia Lucas.Cpt Newton D'souza's old flame.I hear she has a buisness back in NBO.
-Diaa Elwasley jumped from one to another airline and now based in UAE,working for some small airline serving bagdad.with Keith Elbo,the Filipino Crew is with him.
-Shanaz Rabbie was in New Caledonia with the Airbus team:rolleyes:.then moved to Malaysia.currently in Colombo attending to NP' wedding.soon leaving for Turkey.she is still jet setting about the globe.still going strong with a glass of wine and a marlboro lights in hand!
-Chick,by the sounds of it,I am sure I know u too.u were there round the same time as me.wonder who u are!....and of course,would be lovely to have a QR reunion.why dont you plan??? hint hint hint !!!

Bangkok Layover
20th Jul 2007, 13:25
Chick,
I referred to your 2nd last post.
u say you left shortly after homesick joined QR.that was B747 days in mid 1996.during this time Nadia Lucas was not in the company and Shanaz and Debbie were not CSD's....and the Muthawa Cpt had not joined QR too.how do u know all these info? pardon me,but this raises an eyebrow....:confused: ......

salahabuali
20th Jul 2007, 13:51
didn't know such thing existed?:}

homesick rae
20th Jul 2007, 20:03
Chic,

Have to agree with BKK here...your comments don't match! But hey what the hell, this thread is going better than I ever thought it would!

Hey BKK, I was in KRT earlier this year with Elkhier!! Had a wonderful 10 days there. He is still doing fine. Helping out the smaller airlines down there as a consultant and involved in other areas too! Abdulhameed working with UN in Darfur.

Met with Captain Widaa there too, ex QR if you remember him!

Audant:

John, how are you mate. It was a pleasure to work with you when I was briefly in crewing!! Top bloke sir!Remember the DAC evac? What a day that was sorting out that mess! Respect to that crew! Respect to the ops/crewing team that day too! I recall taking Bernard for a well earned several beers after that long day...

Cheers

HR

Chowdhury
20th Jul 2007, 21:08
Quite interesting thread!

Is Marissa (Indian. Ex-SV) still around?

vitto
20th Jul 2007, 21:19
I only know Marissa (filipina) and she's in the USA flying for some small airline...and married to an american...
too many memories of QR, it is indeed in my life history...
Cheers

vitto
20th Jul 2007, 21:51
I joined 1996 and left October 2000...

audant1234
21st Jul 2007, 02:30
Thanks.. we definitely had some great time there, pulling our hairs but sorting out finally.
Think with all the QR bashing going around, this thread definitely brings out some great moments. 12 years is a lifetime to be spent working together.
cheers
John

A300Man
21st Jul 2007, 04:54
This thread is incomplete without at least one reference to the superbly ice-cool and level-headed diamond, Laura Diamond.....................

homesick rae
21st Jul 2007, 07:56
A300 Man, ah indeed...good call.

Marissa was there when I left in 2001.

Chic Dolly, I was there 96-01.

John, well it still disgusts me what goes on with QR but the fact remains that we all have had some fabulous laughs and times there.

And who could forget the Tunisian gang: Soheil, Lotfi, Gadoor etc!!! What about Yasin, Shk Hamad's snitch!!??

I'll never forget Shk Hamad offloading a pax in Cairo who was abusive to a Kuwaiti woman. Or his approach into KRT during a sandstorm!

And what about Hussein!!?? Mr.Offload!! Snow white and the seven trolleys!!

Ha ha,

Cheers

HR

homesick rae
21st Jul 2007, 08:12
BTW, we are travelling on QR on the 28th LGW DOH CEB....anyone on there?

Cheers

HR

audant1234
21st Jul 2007, 08:15
Oh yes... how could we forget yasin.... the one man show at crewing. He would return from Canada after a holiday... and be straight at office.. he would know the schedule thoroughly., AIMS was in his head. but of course.. he had a huge flip side crew loathed most of the times. Samir who was with him is still around.
Anybody remembers Mario Spinola at dispatch??
The Sri Lankan CSD.. i am really sorry I forget her name....who was among the first batch with Saira, Kevin, Ashu and off course Poly
We all forget one name who has been there from the begining and who is still around - Mohsen Tabibi.
Capt Bougherara... remember the tail door flip open on the 727 while take off??
Capt Khaid Ibrahim... 727 guy and then later on the 320... God knows what happened later.. he is now in flight ops.
John

audant1234
21st Jul 2007, 08:17
homesick.. sorry.. do i know u.... john

homesick rae
21st Jul 2007, 08:22
Yes you do!! Look at the flag undr my name...that should give you a clue!!

I remember Mario.

Is it Chandani you are asking about? In NZ I believe and had a baby. Recall the Boogie incident, Tabibi of course.

Captain Khalid, great guy.

Cheers

HR

audant1234
21st Jul 2007, 08:24
Thanks.... yes it was Chandani... nice girl

A300Man
21st Jul 2007, 08:32
The Sri Lankan pioneering female CSD's:

Chandani ("Chan")
Nilkanthi ("Nillie" - still there)
Harshini ("Harshi" - was actually a CS, but still one of the early ones)

(Ach, Homesick, you have just beaten me to it!! Your post just nipped-in before mine. I had no idea that blue thing under your name was a flag!)

Chandani is now in Oman, by the way and, yes, just had a baba.

Others......Tracy / Leigh / Denise / Mary-Clare / Jamie-1 / Jamie-2 / Joanna / Nicola / Del-Nawaz / Annah / Monika (Austrian?) / Zeenat / Laura Diamond / Laura Diamond / Laura Diamond / Laura Diamond......and.......Laura Diamond.

Can you guess which one was my favourite??

audant1234
21st Jul 2007, 08:39
Thanks ... I am just taking a deserved couple of months off.. be with my mom.. and then back to the grind.

chainsaw
21st Jul 2007, 09:02
the tail door flip open on the 727 while take off

Didn't that happen on descent into Kuwait? I seem to remember that they couldn't get the aft airstairs to close, so they flew all the way back to Doha, and the airstair door got damaged during landing. :ooh:

audant1234
21st Jul 2007, 09:52
I remember this.. it all began with a door open warning on ground in DOH,,, followed by clearing it as false alarm... then on take off noticed by ground staff but ac continued to Kuwait.. but later dediced to return to DOH..

Chowdhury
21st Jul 2007, 16:37
ChicDolly,

That flight was bound to AMM. On September 14, 2000.

vitto
21st Jul 2007, 20:41
ChicDolly...who would forget Houda Chentouf???

and those crew who loves to go straight to Akbar after the flight...like Sawsan Habayeb, another Houda (can't remember her family name)...reports to Akbar about the flight and twist the story so they put the CSD in trouble...
but eventually they have paid the price of being evil...

vitto
21st Jul 2007, 20:48
Never heard of that Chowdhurry...maybe after I left???

Bangkok Layover
21st Jul 2007, 20:50
-Chandani was in NZ and now moved to MCT with family.

-Soheil just got married in Tunisia and returned to the hotel manager job in DXB.

-Harshani moved from Rome to CMB with family.Hubby flying for Sri Lankan Airlines as an FO.

-and....that was (yet again) :D Susan Al Awak who was the CS in the B 727 aft stair way incident at take off......IT TOOK PLACE EX DOH!!

-A 300 man,.....u seem to have a very soft spot for Miss Diamond ??? she was just fabulous,indeed!

-Homesick : were u on that flight ( LGW/CAI/DOH) when SHK Hamad kicked the man off and threw his bags too,outta plane when there was some sort of issue???....I was there too! Gosh...I ve been everywhere!!!!:ugh:
and I also heard about El Khair.is he the cabin crew manager in that new airline??

Chick, I remember Arthemus (mis) very well...jeeeeez,I hated to fly with her.waste of space!...and ofcourse how could u not remember BOMB THREAT HOUDA!!!?.:D

-and the CSD on that hijacking flight incident was Nilie.flight was heading for AMM,but ended in Al hail in Saudi.who was that British guy???...I just cant recall his name!

Chowdhury
21st Jul 2007, 20:55
Houda was CC Recruitment Assistant around 2003.

What happened to Zelda Eramus, Raffella Berti (I think she continued on being Premium Lounge Manager?).

You are not referring to Houda Toufik (CS), are you?

Bangkok Layover
21st Jul 2007, 21:06
by the way,Marisa cordova is flying for AA in LA she also has a filipino food outlet there.and polly Irani is in Houston TX.

No...it wasn't Houda Toufik, the other Houda ....Chentouf (???).

Does anyone have any info about Maya Nimor ???...anybody here did Air Afrique chaters?

Bangkok Layover
21st Jul 2007, 21:55
hahahahahaha.....that plastic babe was Isane!...but she did not go to Gulf air.the morroccan who went to Gulf Air was Nadia Dnuane.

Steve Samuel was a drama queen alright..:D todate he thinks he speaks Arabic!....but a good soul !!

spot on Chick!....that was Martin Moore...Good lad he was !

vitto
21st Jul 2007, 22:50
yes, I was referring to Houda Toufik, she was one of those crew who went to Akbar directly after the flight...and have caused trouble to a CSD...

flightlevelchange
22nd Jul 2007, 00:02
God I have not had such a good laugh in ages, nearly fell off my chair p1..ing myself laughing at all those stories and those names bring back such memories.
Leigh D...........twins / copper
marie-claire married 2 possibly 3 kids?
Claudine married believe still in the middle east
Fiona M UK,
Mark & Mandy last seen in sharm ?
Jayne still in doha i think
Orla K ditto married 2 kids ?
Jamie 1 UK flying corporate
Jamie 2 CAPTAIN uk airline
Joanna S EK training?
Nichola R UK Corporate
Denise (south african married a copper last heard)
Faye L UK
Julie N EK
Louise last heard of in Doha
Kate M UK
Claire J and her brother unknown
Bev married was in uk
Sonya uk (anyone remember what her flatmates name was)
Natasha H uk married
Sue-ellen Married couple kids
Anna Married Dubai
Caroline corporate auh
Maria R still in middle east i hear
Martin M Doha
Cora D Spain
Jane R UK
Lisa R UK corporate
Jackie Cus scotland
Linda P middle east 2 kids married
Caroline G the french girl

who was the british girl with the squeeky voice, anyone remember her, cant for the life of me remember her name. anyone remember riyad T, what happened to him after he blew the slide sort of in DXB? anyone remember his british girfriend, she is still flying corp but cant remember her name
oh and last of all how about Neil F, he is still there and working in sep and still flying been there about 10 years now.
More stories more stories, god that brings back such good times, and was great having such a laugh at some of the old names.

chainsaw
22nd Jul 2007, 01:02
it all began with a door open warning on ground in DOH,,, followed by clearing it as false alarm... then on take off noticed by ground staff but ac continued to Kuwait.. but later dediced to return to DOH

Really?

B727 OM procedure:

Aft airstairs NOT up, warning light.

Inflight, if the airstairs are accessible, F/E is required to check them. If they aren't up, upon reaching traffic pattern altitude, accomplish the depressurization procedure and then attempt to close them.

Shouldn't have been a problem if B hydraulic system was OK.

But they continued on to Kuwait with them open??? :ooh:

homesick rae
22nd Jul 2007, 07:48
Chainsaw, that incident is 100% factual and caused quite astir as you can imagine!

Flightlevelchange: lots of names there! Riadh Tlili I heard was in DXB. Sarah was the girlfriend's name I think?

To add to your list: Mr and Mrs HR - UK two kids, Mrs HR housewife, Mr.HR running Civil Aviation sector for Farnborough Aerospace Consortium and has his own Consultancy.

Jamie M, which airlirne? Any idea?

Cheers

HR

homesick rae
22nd Jul 2007, 08:57
Another golden oldie: Dominic Cashin - working for Easy Jet out of LTN, living in Cambridge with his wife, Bettina (ex QR) who is working at Cambridge Uni whilst studying for her Phd!

Cheers
HR

chainsaw
22nd Jul 2007, 09:34
It's no wonder the airstair thing raised some eyebrows!

The emergency evacuation in Bangladesh did too. It's not normal 'practice' to have to do an emergency evacuation after a birdstrike on takeoff. Unless you are going VERY fast when you decide to do it, and very bad things happen as a result (which they did on that occasion as I remember).

I worked in the Gulf in the early days of Qatar Airways. I travelled with them a lot, and trips up to London on the old B747-100 SR81's were great. I always thought that the cabin crew in those early days were real 'stars' of the airline.

You really deserved better treatment than you got, and are still getting these days by the sounds of things.

homesick rae
22nd Jul 2007, 10:32
Chainsaw,

Must have seen you on board considering I was the only jock cabin crew in those days!!

Be interesting to travel with QR to the Phils next week!

Cheers

HR

Bangkok Layover
22nd Jul 2007, 11:05
Chainsaw,
As I can very well remember,B 7272 did not continue on that flight to wherever it was heading to.

Air craft returned to feild....it happend at take off. maybe Suzan Al awak was too heavy at the back! :p....she always ran to AFT for a quick ciggie before the service!

and guys what about Miss Patel?? remember Saida??...she is in RUH with NAS.

Flight levelchange-Good list of names,buddy!...brings back so many memories again!

Anybody remember Mandy Ensor's Manchester style PA'? :D

homesick rae
22nd Jul 2007, 11:17
So BKK, pity you can't be on our flight! Still will be fun to see Dilan!

Saida, remember a great MNL layover, one week, with her...actually Dilan was on that too! Mohd Jalal had to borrow money to pay his bill because he had spent all his money elsewhere! LOL!;):oh:

Here, you musy have lots of days off!!

Cheers

HR

Bangkok Layover
22nd Jul 2007, 11:23
HR,I dont have much off time,but I am either in an internet cafe down route or with my note book in the hotel room.....not many friends these days...those days are gone buddy!

and I just got the name of Riadh T's girl friend..that was Sarah Pollington!

I hear Kareem Achek is at Emirates and very religious.given up drinking and stuff.

any news from Nelson Asabi?

homesick rae
22nd Jul 2007, 11:40
Ah, Kareem....always turning up for work and you could bever be sure if he had been drinking or not! Caught him once about to have a drink on board. I walked out the galley and said, "Your choice...drink it or throw it!" He got scared and threw it.

Is Anis still around? Still with Dilnawaz? What about Brian Lobo?

Cheers,

HR

Emma Gemma
22nd Jul 2007, 19:23
I had to register only to comment on this. Fantastic thread! Although most of you lot seems to be QR pioneers from the 90's!

Houda (HC) was of a very certain character! Still there when I left 2003. She did have her moments. Is she still floating about?

Is Joachim Sancher (F/O A320) still there? Stephane Magnin?

Emma (Ex QR CSD)

homesick rae
22nd Jul 2007, 21:23
Thanks Emma!

BTW Josefina Ylagan now owns 3 coffee shops in MNL!! Way to go!!

Cheers

HR

flightlevelchange
23rd Jul 2007, 06:51
haha god this is bring back the memories

vicky now married and in UK flying for BA longhaul out of LHR

was it roachel you were thinking of who married chocolate jamie lol, saw her in dubai with a couple of kids married after she left Bah Royal Flt.

Saida working out of RUH on some private op, not heard a word on where laura is or what she is upto anyone know.

Sarah P, working for some corp outfit married last year i think, in UK

oh the good old days, think they were the best times.

Bangkok Layover
23rd Jul 2007, 09:08
I want all you,"the pioneer crew" back in DOH-QATAR for just ONE hell of a looooong flight! :ok:

Just to get drunk,laugh and jumpship before end of last sector to Do-Ha! :eek: :D :ugh:

A300Man
23rd Jul 2007, 11:23
****al and Gilly were not the only married couple who were working at QR. There were many more husband and wife teams who flew as cabincrew. I don't know if they are still there, but what happened to the following:

Antoinette and Roderick ('Bong')
Mandy and Mark
George and Nadeeka
Errol and Joanne
Ravi and Jennifer
Junaid and ????? (can't remember his wife's name)
Kevin and Gillian
Terence and Sophie

vitto
23rd Jul 2007, 20:19
BKK,

Missed those 747 days...DOH-DAC-BKK-MNL...26 hours layover in Manila...with Maya the CSD, the filipinos could hardly open their eyes...lol...were not allowed to rest...:ouch:

Bangkok Layover
24th Jul 2007, 06:56
Vitto,

It was hell,but we enjoyed it,didnt we?

on one of those flights I remember Ben Girat trying to teach me how to heat meals and got told off by me.he never sighted the galley! ;)

flightlevelchange
24th Jul 2007, 08:04
anyone know what happened to Adel the trainer?

Remember the crew parties in Katmandu, down by the pool, drinking to the small hours and partying.

Sandra W, still with ek

Anyone remember Marie's (housing officer) daughter, cant for the life of me remember her name, what happened to her, and whats she upto, did hear she went to a corp job in saudi.

Caroline G (french girl) anyone in touch with her.

What about Natalia (ex QR ground staff London) went out with Mo the F/O now capt, is she still there, walking around the malls with an abaya on lol

FLC

Bangkok Layover
24th Jul 2007, 08:09
Adel is a service trainer at EY.

Sandra wood is at EK.

A300Man
24th Jul 2007, 16:24
Diana Hall?

vitto
24th Jul 2007, 16:38
A300man good call...how can we forget her??? the sweetest person she is...

Black Stain
25th Jul 2007, 06:23
Sorry folks, necessary freedom of speach test for Qtel. "Qatari Police are you listening Testing 1 2 3... 4 5..."

homesick rae
25th Jul 2007, 07:33
Black Stain, please go away and ruin another thread but not mine!:mad: Either get in the swing here or get lost!

Black Stain
25th Jul 2007, 13:59
Stop whining Rae, am not rocking your boat, and I'm off now anyway. QTel have been raiding my computer and I needed to test here a new way to get around security. Yeah it works.

Thanks Sweetie and goodbye

flightlevelchange
25th Jul 2007, 14:57
haha emma yeh thats her, did hear she was with KH's ah anyone in contact with her.

thought the world's richest man according to forbes was Bill Gates. lol or is that only published wealth.

FLC

homesick rae
25th Jul 2007, 16:04
Black Stain: Congratulations:ugh:

FLChange: Thanks for getting this back on track!:ok:

flightlevelchange
26th Jul 2007, 13:09
ah diana hall, now who could forget her, now now dears have a tea break lol and lots of them we had on our training.

Ah glad your still in touch with emma chic dolly, is it via email? Isn't Jamie M working for a super rich guy as well?

FLC

flightlevelchange
26th Jul 2007, 21:43
oh diana, did hear that she has eventually returned to Uk, either this year or late last year, now wasn't she a hoot
think jm is according to other ex qr's still in touch with him, have to check out with captain M

oh tell emma FLC says hi and hope all is well

Regards
FLC

homesick rae
26th Jul 2007, 22:39
FLC

Last I knew that JMc was "part time" / nice shifts out of LTN on a fairly decent buck for an Indian principal...

Cheers

HR

PS: Me and Mrs HR (also ex QR crew) on QR from LGW - DOH - CEB on Saturday...I believe one Mr. Dilan Grero is CS!!

flightlevelchange
27th Jul 2007, 07:09
ahah yes now wasn't that Karim who jumped ship in london and took all the duty free moeny as well. Think Caroline Gam was the CS on that flight

Last I heard JM was full time on that contract and still there but not sure, will do a bit of digging

Hope everyone is well and safe flying....

FLC

A300Man
27th Jul 2007, 07:59
JMc is doing very well. All over the world on a private operation for a wealthy owner. Expanding fleet too.

Dilan - say hi to him. He is a good guy. Is he on the LGW-DOH or the DOH-CEB sector??

Hope you and Mrs. HR have a great flight. If there is anything wrong with the service, tell Mrs. HR to march up to L1 and show them how it should be done!!!!! You could take R1!!

All the best!

homesick rae
27th Jul 2007, 10:06
A300 Man:

Dilan is on the LGW - DOH sector I believe, Anglea Ukyab is CSD. Be good to see Dilan...recall a great MNL trip with him and Saida and Mustapha Dali.

No idea about the DOH-CEB leg but methinks I'll be sleeping on that one!:suspect:

One night in CEB then off to Negros.

Will be having a night in MNL as I have a couple of meetings in the Phils too.

All the best!

HR

digna
28th Jul 2007, 11:45
What a thread HR, allow me to pay a bow for that buddy.:D
I was in QR 1997---2003 and yes what a time I had there, I think those years were the best of my life in terms of friendship, exploring and acquiring new knowledge.
A300 Man I have to agree with you that Laura is a lady and has her own style.
BKK I think I can say who you are by now and one of the things I love about working with QR was to be with people like yourself.
Guys how come you all forgot about F.Shaikh , M.hassn ,K.Manzi but I can not remember her friend that nice English girl. Denees (if I am not misspelling the name )The other Riyadh , Elias shibir , K.Homsi T.desouza. Merell desouza and his Ausi girlfriend V.tewari (the General’s Daughter ) and her Gang .
I will come later to tell some of the stories and the fun we had there. We were crazy and did things I never thought I will do in my life.
HR I wish you and the Lady a nice time in PHIll and have one for me
Digna

homesick rae
28th Jul 2007, 18:23
Yes, fun we had alright Digna....

Well, just arrived in DOH from LGW, kids in the play area supervised by Mrs HR. The QR flight 076 had our own Dilan Grero, operating as CS due to shortage of crew. Good to catch up with him and have just learned that Anis Lajnef has quit recently...another old hand.

Changed days flightwise from the B747 operation from LGW via CAI.

Recognised many of the QR ground staff, some who have been here for ages!

DOH-CEB in a couple of hours...who knows who is on that one!!

Cheers

HR

digna
2nd Aug 2007, 21:22
Just wondering if any body here have a contact with Oma (Malasian), who worked for just 3 or 4 months. that was around 1999 I think!!
One of the flights that I will never forget was QR 001 30/12/1999, spent 31st in London and had a big party at the hotel, QR and Gf crew, it was very sweet of the QR ground Staff to bring Home cooked food with them, (K.Ma, Wi, Da) all were there, The F/D and The C.C requested this flight from September and it was good, The idea came from the Great A/JO :D bless him.

3rd Aug 2007, 16:58
hullo hr -

do you remember the flight yo do to mnl (layover) where you had accident after one too many drinks? you passengered back 5 days later and also then you were having good time with the drinks, you always said that flight was best supportive crew.
you then worked with brian m then roster and schedule manager - his wife was viviennen the sole welfare officer at crew dept - both were your friends you used to tell us when you resumed flights.

yes good times they were.

homesick rae
6th Aug 2007, 06:25
Digna, Chic...

Yes all good memories indeed.

Down here in the Phils we found some old pics with Luke Luwis, Nadia Tunbari and many more!

11223344: Ah you must have been there then! There was only one person with me (female FA) when I had my accident one lunchtime and, by the english it definitely wasn't you!. Oh AND I travelled back on EK in uniform and went straight into the office to chat with Romeo. So there goes that drinks theory! Ha ha! Brian McCreadie was my boss for 15months and a good one too. Vivienne was a colleague. Perhaps you should check your facts before trying to hijack the thread with derogatory remarks. Perhaps you can also tell me all about my accident, where and when it happened and how? But I will enlighten you with one thing, I had a nurse in my room for the first 24 hours afterwards...and it wasn't social!! LOL! Please feel free to PM me for any clarification and confirmation you might need to satisfy your warped mind. I'd be only too happy to oblige.

Digna: were you there when we did DOH AMM IST ATH ??

Good to see this thread going strong. 2 attempts to throw it off track have failed thus far. Let's keep the momentum going.

From the Philippines,

Cheers

HR

A300Man
6th Aug 2007, 08:07
HR,

How was DOH - CEB? Any notables onboard?

A300

cavelino rampante
6th Aug 2007, 08:16
Homesick Rae

Would you come back to QR if there was a "regime" change? Just curious.....

digna
6th Aug 2007, 14:00
Hi HR
no I was not I joined with the relaunch of QR one month after The CEO.
JOHNNY BOY!!!!
this thread is about people who invested some of their time in QR , some of us loved it or at least the bright side of it. and we still carry great respect to all those whom we worked with and lived with in Doha and QR as organization.
still some of us use QR for their travel.
me myself will always travel QR (J/C) of course whenever possible, at least I trust the training and I may meet a friend.
So what is SEX has to do with it??

hairy plotter
6th Aug 2007, 17:49
So what is SEX has to do with it?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Everything absolutely everything my dear. QR has got probably the most sex obsessed staff I've ever seen. It seems to be the driver for nearly every action here. I wonder how couldn't you have noticed that feature.
By the way that thread sucks.

digna
6th Aug 2007, 19:25
You know Johnny,
Life is still good and it is even better for some of us, I just wonder whether you have a friend with whom once you shared one thing, and that very thing you shared have reflected something on both of you. I am sure you will agree with me that whenever you have the chane to chat you will chat a littel about that thing. Got me ???
People who are posting here(in this thread) are not writing positive or negative, they Merely posting what they have lived one day and the sweet memories they still carry about that place.
have not seen old people having sex so I can't comment on that !!:rolleyes:
Diggee

6th Aug 2007, 20:02
hr - the facts are clear. no one said you travelled qtr or ek on the way back. fyi - the incident occured because - as always - you were heavy on the drinks. the rest as you know mr. kw was common knowledge amongst the crew, including ms. hb's friends. now cut the snigger and stop pretending to be the full time loyalist that you claim to be. also why not mention the person after bm, equally corrupt and yet again your good friend until he too let you down and then you went on a trip about him. recall the training a-mk gave you in sep? she kept you in place didnt she? 2 people that kept you in place were bg (aussie or kiwi bloke) and a-mk. i left 7 months after you.

ps: Would you come back to QR if there was a "regime" change? Just curious..... ...........of all the ex staff can you please stay away, even if a regime change was in place - big favor to qr.

homesick rae
7th Aug 2007, 05:34
A300 Man,

Johanna Ysrael was the CSD so that was nice to see her. I won't say too much for fear of my good friend 11223344 carrying on his rant as he seems to know so much...yet so little, regarding facts.

Johnny Boy, sex...yes better than anything!

Cavelino: No, I would not go back to QR. It is sad to see the crew looking so stressed on the flights but, as always....working so hard. The service was excellent without a doubt.

11223344: the only kiwi I know at QR is Neil Finlay, so other than that I have no idea what you are on about and quite frankly I don't care mate.

Digna: hope biz is going well

Cheers

HR

A300Man
7th Aug 2007, 17:06
Oops, some grumpiness creeping-in from one of the new members for some unknown reason.......... (The only other "down-under" BG who existed to my knowledge was the great Mr. Gates himself.)

Another long serving staff member (and who is still there, to my knowledge) is Bobby!

7th Aug 2007, 19:38
hr - you seem so touchy my dear. thought you were on holiday with hb and kids. anyway you seem to have forgotten the sep with amk and the way she kept you in place. come on mate stop ponifying as it do no good to your fascade.

were you on the amber liquid when you wrote - It is sad to see the crew looking so stressed on the flights but, as always....working so hard. The service was excellent without a doubt -
nothing comes easy stupid. you claim to be successfull now dont tell us poor souls that you aint working equally hard. unless........of course!

kw (= ke. wil....) now run along to where you feel most cozy - the pub. bye for now dearie and try not to get the cold feet.

digna
7th Aug 2007, 20:39
QR has got probably the most sex obsessed staff I've ever seen.
Sorry to hear that, wasn't like that during our time. Opsession NOOOOh :rolleyes:
11223344, Working hard does not necessarily stress people.:= I do work very hard but I do enjoy every bit of what I do. fear and bad management stress people for sure.
HR Biz is good and the best is yet to come.
A300 Man thanks for reminding me of Bobby what is he now? CSD ?
BG,,, He once asked for a White Wine on a flight, but the crew did not have a wine opener (that was after 9/11 and the security measures). the CS was newly promoted and the F1 was a senior who was recently demoted All they could do was to push the cork down the bottle, and hold it in a way that BG would not see it. But they will honest enough to tell him when he came back to DOH so something could be done about that.
chic , Did you work long for QR ??

7th Aug 2007, 21:41
digna - Working hard does not necessarily stress people - yes that is agreed but what our friend HR was saying was that the crew "looked" stressed. oh come on, anyone else saying that would have been ok but not from HR. he epitomised stress and panick, especially after a long night of hugging the bottle. HR needs to look inwards prior to commenting about things outside.

i can almost see HR gulping the last swig before heading off to the nearest free internet cafe down manila-way to shoot off his 2 cents. carefull dearie your fingers are trembling - not due to anger but due to the 750ml.

tchh tchh cha cha - feel sorry for hb.

homesick rae
8th Aug 2007, 08:42
A300 Man,

Ah yes Bobby. Is he CSD yet? Had forgotten about Bob Gates. Used to see him up the golf club.

What about Grant Cookson? Wasn't there for long but was involved in a bit of training etc.

Ah well, got to go, it's Happy Hour! LOL!

Cheers

HR

A300Man
8th Aug 2007, 11:00
Yes, I think Bobby actually now is a CSD. At least I hope so!

Others:

Trevor Rocha is now a Purser with Emirates;
Namrata is with the above in the UAE;
Jeanette Jiminez now has a successful business in Doha;
Does anyone remember the Austrian CSD Monika, who used to greet passengers at the door whilst holding a clipboard, and also used to call ALL passengers by their first name only?
The lovely Celedonia Lott is now back at QR and still fabulous;
Julie Nicholls is working in Dubai, I think;
Emily Taper is now married in London;
Azman is reportedly starting his own business in Singapore;
Soavanee left QR and joined GF for five minutes, before moving to Emirates. Lovely girl;
Suzan Alawac is now in QR training;
Blerta Sokoli has now left flying and is living in Doha I think;
Haydee Pangan ditto;

What about Ruby??

8th Aug 2007, 20:01
a300man - trevor is with EK and so too is namraata. she is joining as a ccm. azman is also here along with trevor.

hr - you say : Had forgotten about Bob Gates. Used to see him up the golf club : :eek:

how strange you are hr - you either have a short memory span or intoxicated or you suffer amnesia-when-it-suits-me or a cocktail of all. now run along to the happy hour dearie before you are a minute too late and 2 drinks too less of your max capacity. hypocrite:*.
how dare you say you forget the one and only robert gates. you used to be his little poodle at the golf club when he used to play golf with david flemming.

run along k.n w.....son the pub is beckoning you.

A300Man
9th Aug 2007, 04:44

This thread is a good humoured one and it is an opportunity for those who want to recall their time with QR and makes for a welcome change from all the other stuff that is usually posted about the company today. There were good times, you know!

You are ruining it by attacking some of the correspondents who are posting here, and you are focussing on personal attacks on certain individuals.

So, please either get into the proper mood and participate in a proper way and stop the personal slanging, OR, it is best not to visit the thread at all.

With regard to Azman, when did he move to Dubai? Are you sure he is there? Good news if he is! He was one great guy actually. What about yourself - what are you now doing in Canada? (I see from your profile you are now based in Canada). Are you flying there for one of the airlines?

Thanks,
A300Man

Princess Layover
9th Aug 2007, 07:58
Ahhh... sweet memories you say?
Dont make me laugh.
I wonder how many people would have liked to stay a bit longer at Quick Resignation, but were asked to leave for no particular reason.
Thats a thread I would like to have a read of.
For example, I recently was heard of someone who was told they were TOO OLD to remain with the company and sent home.
Someone who was told sorry you have children, we dont hire women with children anymore...
and thats just off the top of my head.
Enjoy your traipse down memory lane, you robots. Hope one day you find your way into the real world.

A300Man
10th Aug 2007, 09:16
Princess Layover,
We are remembering the fabulous PEOPLE (Colleagues and Friends) who were at QR and with who many forumers have good memories and had good times working with and who became part of their lives, for one reason or another. This thread is nothing to do with the airline company or the problems of the company or the current difficulties.
So, it is a trip down memory lane for many......
11223344 - I will be over in your part of the world on Business next week. Perhaps we can catch up for a chat? Are you in Toronto?

N24
10th Aug 2007, 14:38
Flew with QR from MUC to DOH in 2002. Remember this very tall, blonde flight attendant. She wore a lot of eye shadow and must have been around 5'10. Gorgeous to say the least! Amanda, could it be? Is she still around?

digna
11th Aug 2007, 09:35
A 300 Man
Thank you for trying to keep the thread focused on,
Whether some like or not. There was (and may be still) good people, whom company was very pleasurable, even under the most stressing Situations. That what made it unforgettable days to me.
Hey!! where Is M.Badwan used to be called (Bad one), Tarig The Quite Lebanese Guy. Lubna belel the tunisian, L.Agami, and the somali block (S.F.H.Abdi). such good people!
I am sure will visit Doha one day when my schedule permits.
I still miss The Iranian Kebab Guy. (Somewhere near the boys building)

N24
11th Aug 2007, 14:49
ChicDolly, I'm confident her name began with an E. Not sure if she was South African but white and very service minded and kind!

A300Man
12th Aug 2007, 14:56
Maybe it is Amanda Ward that N24 is referring to? Or Debbie E?

12th Aug 2007, 16:08
hr - hey where are you old chap? gone truly silent. knocked-out at a pub is it?

chicdolly - why are you mentiong the names of females that went out with mohamed the sudanie? try and keep awar from that.

a300man - give a call when you get in.

A300Man
12th Aug 2007, 17:10

Will do call you! Lots to catch up on!! See you soon. Toronto?? Check your PM's in few days. Take care.

A300Man

digna
12th Aug 2007, 17:47
ChicDolly

your wish is my command :)

flightlevelchange
17th Oct 2007, 00:07
Hey girls/ guys

why doesn't someone set up a facebook site like EK crew have done

call it something like All X QR Crew something like that and see how many of us are on there, would be such a hoot, could post pics as well bring back some of the memories.

What do you think girls/guys?????

salamalikum2
17th Oct 2007, 08:10
yes good idea,...the only problem will be to find a book big enough to put all the X-QRcrew who either resigned, were terminated,jump ship...since the creation of Q.A.just ...10 years ago.....:ouch:
Anybody got an estimation....the figure i´m sure is amazing...for a ""5 stars"" airline....

swede-basher
17th Oct 2007, 08:49
Think you will find someone did it already

flightlevelchange
17th Oct 2007, 10:58
hi swede , well i found a current crew one, and a 1997-2001 but what about a All X QR Crew one, where all crew who were there can join and see some off the many faces.

Salam, as to figures will it must be tens of thousands now, what is the current staff numbers like, ours were 4 numbers lol beginning with 1, still remember mine to this day.

A300Man
11th Dec 2007, 16:03
The Facebook groups about Qatar Airways crew are fascinating. Good to see some old faces and names amongst it. There is one particular group which is dated 1998-2000. Hilarious!!

Good to see some of the following names amongst it: Faye Lamb / Julie Nicholls / Annah Lewis / Martin Moore / Mark and Mandy / Chandani.

Anyone remember the Indian boy, Tyrel?

A300Man
31st Mar 2008, 17:42
Update: Khalid Jaziri has finally left flying too. He is now working as ground staff. He actually left in September last year.

pacificcontrails
29th Apr 2008, 06:31
I'm an ex-QR cabin crew. It's so nice to read familiar names and it really brings back the good old days of QR, when everything was relaxed.

Yup, I have good memories of THE LIBRARY in THE RAMADA Hotel. I remember Al Mansoura, my fellow crew from the Philippines.

Long live QR!

homesick rae
29th Apr 2008, 07:20
Now that 11223344 has been removed, normal service can resume:

Ah, Mansoura, built on a graveyard and yet full of life! Fab memories of that place.

Remember MT and SW knocking on my door to find me blasting music with only my guitar covering my Dignity! LOL!

Some good parties there.

Ramada was Happy Hour Heaven and there were still some names carved into the bar top last time I was in the place, albeit several years ago.

Cheers

HR

flightlevelchange
1st May 2008, 23:48
not sure if this is the right place to post but just wanted everyone who reads this who is ex qr

RIP Marie Armstrong passed away on 18th April, everyone might remember her as being the Housing officer looking after the crew, RIP Marie and our thoughts are with you Emma

FLC

homesick rae
2nd May 2008, 10:41
RIP Marie.

Marie was one of the most helpful people in the office.

Emma, our thoughts are with you.

Condolences,

HR

Jennie Blond
9th Aug 2008, 10:36
I havent been to Pprune for a very long time and was thrilled to come acros this thread. I would like to open by also passing my condolences to Marie's family. Marie was a QR legend and one of the mainstays of the company. I was really shocked to read of her passing. RIP Marie.

Some other updates I heard is that Terence and Sophie has both left QR also. George and Nadeeka has both left as well. Nadeeka in Colombo and George is living with in Dubai and is flying for Emirates. Soavanee the Thai girl has also left QR and is now also at Emirates. Khalid Jaziri iss now back home in Tunisia. Nikolas is in Athens as Station Officer. Nilkanthi is now happily married and living in Doha. Badwan is still there too.

loc22550
9th Aug 2008, 15:26
If i'm not wrong Terence and Sophie are in Abu Dhabi working for ETIHAD.

homesick rae
9th Aug 2008, 16:56
Saida flying VIP in Saudi.

Caroline Saville - Royal Jet

Roy Clayton (circa 1996) BMI Regional as Purser

Cheers

HR

freeztyler
24th Mar 2009, 16:58
anis lajnef is back home in tunisia handling vip and pvt flights got married in aug 2007 &have a baby boy

who_know_me
26th Mar 2009, 22:02
ive been here more than 5 years! haha! btw, the rejoiners doesnt count anymore,and ALAIN is long time gone..well...just an update :8

Jennie Blond
17th Jul 2013, 10:57
Golly! Haven't been on here in yonks. Had the pleasure of being on a Qatar Dreamliner the other day. Gosh. Changed days indeed.

It obviously got me thinking about some old days and then I stumbled across this thread again.

So: anyone got the gen on whether any of the following are still at Qatar Airways?

Saliya Karynanayake
Dilan Crero
Steve Samuels
Orla Keegan
Ravi Shetty
Debbie Egan
Nulakshi
Keven Herft
Josefina Llagan
Michele dos Santos
Napaporn

40&80
20th Jul 2013, 16:04
Is Captain Damien Mullaine still flying for Qatar?...longtime no hear from him.

salamalikum2
23rd Jul 2013, 10:19
Yes he is.