PDA

View Full Version : Jet Airways Information

fedemelnyk
13th Jul 2007, 11:48
Hiii Hello everybody...

I´m starting to get slightly worried with the whole situation. no news regarding contracts, start dates etc...

Anyone have any information about Jet Airways?,
I did my screening session 12Th Jun, I passed but after 1 month,
I am still waiting in my home for the contract and security clerance etc.:ugh::ugh:...
Has anyone recieved a security clearance with JetAirways since Jun?

I would really appreciate any information...:D:D:ok::ok:

Thank youuuu :):):)

fullforward
13th Jul 2007, 17:17
That´s the recipe to understand the Indian way. It may took as long as 6 (six!) months from screening to joining...it happens! Do a search around here.
Relax and good luck.

mississauga pilot
14th Jul 2007, 16:12
hello fedemelnyk

i did my screening on may 18th 07, i am still waiting, your are not alone. i also know someone who has done on march 12th and he is waiting.
like the other guy said it is India.:confused:

strummerdude
16th Jul 2007, 07:35
Ok guys, don't get your panties all in a knot. Here's how it works. Once you have done your screening JA will apply for your security clearance. I believe they do this before hand even if you've been accepted or not. Now untill your clearance comes in, they're not sure or not if you'll be coming over.....what that means is you don't exist. sit tight and wait....it can take as long as 4 to 5 months. You might be able to get your letter of offer before this but that about all. Once that's in then it's all about your work visa...again...1 to 8 weeks depending on where you are, where you go and how you deliver it.
Then it's all about the ticket over...again maybe a month. The whole process can take 6 to 8 months. I wouldn't recommend holding your breath or getting too excitied. This is the process, there's nothing you can do about it to speed things up.

jawad
8th Aug 2007, 18:52
hi i wanna know can a low time pilot with ICAO cpl ir can apply for jetairways i have tried to submit my profile couple of times but the application last page says please try later ...any new and informatio
how to apply? and what is their package and do they allow cpl ir low time pilots apply?

fly2fly
9th Aug 2007, 20:04
Yes only if you have one of the following.
Otherwise it's a No.

B737 type rating AND:

1000h total time
OR
500h Multi
OR
100h ON TYPE

fedemelnyk
23rd Aug 2007, 14:28
hiiii

I think Jet Airways still hiring pilot but I´m not sure
also you can be in contact with they via e-mail