PDA

View Full Version : Thomsonfly - CWL

Ryan_CWL
9th Jul 2007, 20:32
Hello Everyone,

Only just registered today so sorry if i have posted in the wrong place:(

Anyway I am flying with Thomsonfly again From Cardiff CWL EGFF to Lanzarote ACE GCRR on September 23rd - September 30th.

I went last year with Thomsonfly same route but it was a B762 and it the route was supposed to be done with a B752. I have yet to go on a Thomsonfly 752 only 762 and 763's. Does anyone know what aircraft i will be going on?

And also does anyone know if Thomsonfly park the aircraft at an air bridge at Lanzarote and walk off the air bridge or is it a walk to the terminal.
I cant remember :ugh:

Thanks very much for all your help

Ryan

aidoair
9th Jul 2007, 22:56
The aircraft will be a 757-200, last year Thomsonfly part based a 767-200 during the summer but this year with one or two less this summer these are based else where mainly Birmingham, Mancherter and Glasgow.

As for parking this usually mainly depends if there is space at the gates on arrival and pending on their slot they will park at the air bridge if not then on a stand where you will be bussed to the terminal.

Hope this helps,

Aidoair:)

A2QFI
10th Jul 2007, 05:26
Good Morning. Time was when you could only fly charter to Lanzarote on a Thursday; there are now flights on other days but Thursday is still be the big UK changeover day. If your flights are on a Thursday you could be on an airbridge, but these are usually reserved for scheduled flights, or more likely parked in the bundu and bussed.

Ryan_CWL
10th Jul 2007, 08:27
Thanks very much both of you for your help!

I have yet to go on a TOM 752 and it is my fav aircraft!!.

Hopefully it will be the 757 this time.

Im going on a Sunday. Thomsonfly operate this flight every sunday at the same time.

thanks again

Ryan

britannialad
10th Jul 2007, 16:18
Definate 757-200 operating this route