PDA

View Full Version : GF Future pilot training

brassplate
9th Jul 2007, 02:27
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=187279&Sn=BNEW&IssueID=30111

the lengths they go through to train pilots.....for other airlines!!:ugh:
didn't companies stop doing this years ago when they found out their cadets always opted for bucks elsewhere in the end?

Dessert Aviator
9th Jul 2007, 05:19
GF Chairman M.Kooheji spews a ****ful of disinformation in today's GDN. GF pilots are leaving in droves!! Where he gets the average salary of Bd3,780 I do not know. I have been a Captain here over ten years and that's about my average, so a new second officer will have fun paying back his Bd30,000 interest free loan.
The truth is the locals who can leave are, although the Government appears to be sticking a spoke in that wheel.
"Average pilot salaries have seen a 50% increase in the last two years". Absolute garbage!!!!!! "and are expected to double within the next two years"
Where does Kooheji think he is and what morons is he addressing. This is fantasy Island alright, cloud cuckoo land maybe even more appropriate. :mad:

vomit comet
9th Jul 2007, 10:46
chairman khoojei or more like clerk! i dont think he has a damn clue whats going on..none of the members on the board have any background experience what so ever...just a simple task like package improvement has taken them months and the final hasnt been out yet...i dont know what they r waiting for the airline to collapse before they make a decision...everyone is leaving:{ khoojei has got all his facts screwed up for sure...called the gdn tried to rectify some of their incorrect facts,their response was we cant print any thing negative about gf!!! :ugh:bn/ad completely lost and then u have that b*t*h amina from hr thats aganist all pilot package improvement! infact she just got a pay raise for being so helpful to bn and of course supplying incorrect numbers to the board about our allowances/paycheck...:mad: bn what r u thinking u r gonna lose 100 pilots by september!!! :mad:did u tell that to the board! did u ask them why did u ban bahraini pilots from leaving gf,why cant i get a loan from a bank!!!! i cant wait for qr to open a base in bahrain,be sure all of us will leave..who ever is leaving,where ever your going,good choice and good luck:E

Desert_Storm
10th Jul 2007, 18:20
C'mon guys! Mr. Koojei is a bahraini millionaire guy and doesn't give a f:mad: about GF pilots; he knows he's a powerful man in Bahrain and for sure, doesn't give a sh:mad: about all the manure that comes out from his mouth (perhaps his brain is melted due to the high temperatures we have now) and that's what is coming out from his mouth actually. Lads, stop crying about this situation and concentrate in your assessments with EY,EK or QR. :rolleyes: