PDA

View Full Version : 130 deporte pax GF JED / BAH

GF{crew}
7th Jul 2007, 21:03
my qoustion is to our pilot is there is legalty on how many deport pax can airline carry on board ???? even if the deporte only visa expire ?

Sal-e
7th Jul 2007, 21:43
Basically, no and with conditions. For further info, refer to OM 'A' Chpt 8, sections 8.2.2.7 all the way through to 8.2.2.7.9. Quite a detailed read but I can't see anything regarding maximum numbers.

mutt
8th Jul 2007, 03:51
We will fill the aircraft with deportees, but remember that deportees are usually not criminals but economic refugees.

Mutt

boiler
8th Jul 2007, 03:52
Expect many more to come. It was in the news a few days ago that the Saudi authorities are planning to expel 2 million illegal workers/pilgrims who have overstayed their welcome. And that is in the area of JED and Mecca alone.

GF{crew}
9th Jul 2007, 05:20
mutt thats very good news fill the a/c i well make sure i go sick on my next one after the last one i did i dont think so i well do anther one during this time you guys dont know what going on at the back of the a/c not to mention the smell its just most of them was coughing none stop all was sick and in bad condition after that flight i was sick too for two days,
you should see them standing in queue in the aft galley for pandol.they been in jail for one week god they did not even have cold water to drink this is what one of them told me ,:ugh:

Panama Jack
9th Jul 2007, 06:41
Pack Flow- Hi

nitro rig driver
9th Jul 2007, 07:02
outflow valve cracked open :hmm::hmm:

brassplate
9th Jul 2007, 15:47
GFcrew, that's our bread and butter right there, regardless of how smelly they are. in fact, the subcontinent is our only bread and butter nowadays.

Panama Jack
9th Jul 2007, 15:53
Exactly.

Which raises the question . . . with all the rumblings about new routes to places like Shanghai, Zurich, maybe even Casablanca (I give thumbs up on 2 of the 3), who no new services to locations in India (presumably, the profitable destinations). :confused:

GF{crew}
10th Jul 2007, 00:09
brassplate i agree with u that is our profitable sector and the smell never been my concern how sick at least 40 of them this is the issue

ironbutt57
10th Jul 2007, 11:58
Brings new meaning to "smell the money":}

Panama Jack
10th Jul 2007, 14:43
Ah. Thanks for that information olbie :ok: