PDA

View Full Version : Has NB finally left the EY Building!!!

west of 30w
7th Jul 2007, 09:50
It seems from our lastest restructure that NB no longer has a roll in EY. Maybe GF would like him back in exchange for there pilots they are sending us?
If RH and co do nothing else for Etihad this one thing was a good move that all the previous manegment could not do.

At least OCC has a chance to become the department it needed too 3 years ago!!:D

A330340
7th Jul 2007, 10:02
These so called whites come here to make quick money. What did JH/RH do in GF? They can not do anything in GF. They sold GF's assets and showed as if GF made profit. Whatever the routes opened by JH are getting closed down now (Dublin, Singapore, Sydney, etc.). I wonder how EY recruited these non-performers.:=

fractional
7th Jul 2007, 10:16
These so called whites come here to make quick money. What did JH/RH do in GF? They can not do anything in GF. They sold GF's assets and showed as if GF made profit. Whatever the routes opened by JH are getting closed down now (Dublin, Singapore, Sydney, etc.). I wonder how EY recruited these non-performers.You may have a good point as far as the feasibility/results of JH's management decisions in GF, and probably the same will happen with EY. However, I don't think you are questioning the person's (useless) performance according with all the reports about him here and elsewhere and some of the beer exchanges I have had here. At least I hope not.
Don't start the colour scheme? All colours do the same at that level. Very few sweat/don the shirt with passion.
P.S. This thread may become popular if it doesn't go "colourful or colourless".

smart123
7th Jul 2007, 14:09
Yes we can't generalize all whites (exceptions are Tim and Flanagon in EK). But JH/RH in EY, GF Rostering Manager and Carey/Roberts-QR are nothing but useless. What is their achievement record? Carey/Roberts are absolute jokers in QR who really serve the interest of few individuals (:mad:) otherwise they are even unfit to be a Secretary.

White Knight
7th Jul 2007, 22:29
It's ROLE, not roll - and that's coming from a white man who comes from where the language was invented....... Please take ICAO english test soonest:}

ernestkgann
8th Jul 2007, 02:06
It's nice to see the racism shared around!

Dixons Cider
8th Jul 2007, 06:30
Cmon Mr Moderator, there is some silly racism rubbish going on here....??

4HolerPoler
8th Jul 2007, 06:38
Agreed - I'll leave the existing racist statements, as a monument to our untolerant friends, but will stand on the gonads of the next chap who raises the color/ colour issue.

4HP

Sal-e
8th Jul 2007, 07:33
I like that, colourful or colourless. Puts us all in the same category as pastels or curtains hehehe.

avgas321
8th Jul 2007, 13:50
Quite possibly the best news Etihad, OCC and the flight/cabin crew have had in a very, very long time.

For those not familiar with the mans spectacular incompetence in GF and EY, he has single handedly done bugger all for, well, anything or anyone really. Whilst the crew have certainly suffered at this individuals lack of knowledge, personality, direction, management, experience etc, please spare a thought for those within OCC from the current heads of Ops, Dispatch and Crewing down, for the lack of support recieved, the way they have been mismanaged and the general way at which the Head of OCC and Planning has misrepresented them for far too long now. The only time he is ever visible within OCC is to check on his next flight back to BAH - usually early Wednesday avo of first thing Thursday, eh Naveed?

Goodbye you stunningly hopeless excuse for a senior manager. Make sure you stay in touch now, wont you.....:{

smart123
8th Jul 2007, 14:49
Well said gentleman avgas! Kudos. How such incompetent managers like him ruin and spoil the life of so many staff not only flight crew but also the general staff.

Hope we in QR will also see the light if our CEO sends back CCarrey (CC-Carbon Copy).

Togalk
9th Jul 2007, 13:23
I don't know about the accuracy of this story. Since Etihad doesn't fly out of Dubai!

And, what does this have to do with NB?

planecrazi
9th Jul 2007, 16:59
Togalk,
Point taken, however I just didn't want to start another thread (there is enough on EY already), and I wanted to see what the guys thought about where the pilots come from, when NB had everyone working so hard to start with. Bearing in mind that this story mentions in the beginning that something was signed between UAE, Etihad and Nepal. Maybe the Dubai part is incorrect. Some how the new schedulers need to find more hours out of pilots, or new pilots fast.

Anybody know anything more?

So I will put it back here:

Etihad Airways starting flights to Nepal (http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Display_news.asp?section=World_News&subsection=Philippines+%26+South+Asia&month=July2007&file=World_News200707062283.xml)
Web posted at: 7/6/2007 2:28:3
Source ::: IANS
kathmandu • With the signing of a bilateral labour agreement between Nepal and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Etihad Airways of the UAE will start flights to Nepal this autumn.
UAE labour minister Ali bin Abdullah Al Ka'abi winded up his three-day visit to Nepal on Wednesday with the announcement that the Arab airline will start Dubai-Kathmandu flights from October 28, if things go as per schedule.
Currently, Etihad flies to 43 destinations in the Gulf, Europe, South Asia, North America and Oceania.
With the entry of Etihad, there will be four Arab airlines linking Nepal with the Gulf, a lucrative sector for airlines with tens of thousands of Nepalis heading there to work.
The other three are Qatar Airways, Gulf Air and budget airline Air Arabia. Nepal's national carrier Nepal Airlines also operates flights to Dubai.
This could mean increased competition for Air India, which is trying to woo Nepali workers going abroad to go via Indian cities.
Over 600,000 blue-collar Nepali workers are currently employed in the Gulf, with the UAE itself accounting for about 150,000.
UAE will also open a liaison office in Kathmandu to facilitate the flow of migrant workers and their recruitment.
Al Ka'abi, who signed a labour agreement with his Nepali counterpart Ramesh Lekhak, minister of state for labour and transport, said the pact would protect workers' rights.

Mr Angry from Purley
10th Jul 2007, 17:05
I'm English and White, but support Crystal Palace - is that good enough to apply ? :\

fractional
14th Jul 2007, 17:20
I'm English and White, but support Crystal Palace - is that good enough to apply?What? For NB's job?
Who's getting the departing guy's job? There must be a groomed heir apparent...

Icarus
14th Jul 2007, 17:42
I believe one Canadian ice-hockey player is scheduled to arrive fairly soon to take over.

saddlebrooks
14th Jul 2007, 18:28
I would not be surprised at all. :ugh:But that was expected to happen from the beginning of JH and RH.

homesick rae
14th Jul 2007, 22:08
Is Hadi Hattar still there, Adel Ghayween?

saddlebrooks
15th Jul 2007, 05:48
Hadi is but have no idea who Adel is :confused:

homesick rae
15th Jul 2007, 08:17
Cabin Crew Training I believe.

Cheers

HR

desertrat60
22nd Jul 2007, 17:09
NB hasnt left the building, he is coming back in sheeps clothing, an oversized beer belly suit, same games, rosters for the thais,morocons...

NoseUpAttitude
27th Jul 2007, 18:11
Dont worry if NB has left, his replacement is the GF canadans putting the moroccans and thais on flights so they can do swaps in the hotels. First MK is in jail and AD jumpship and now you get NB exchange for a beer drinker. Thanks for taking him, good luck

ironbutt57
27th Jul 2007, 18:36
Where do you come up with this "blocks for thais and morroccans stuff there noseup(your hiney)attitude??? He didnt write rosters..the Crew Planners do that..get your facts straight!!

Atebis
27th Jul 2007, 19:05
You EY boys want your rosters out more than a 1-2 days before the new month starts? Well, you're getting tuff- beer drinking hockey player that can get the job done! No one individual pilot or c crew will EVER have a perfect roster. But, he'll have them out 7-9days before they start. He got hit with a lot of "high sticks" from crew, management, marketing, etc. At the end of the day, he did improve the system up here for GF. Some "connected" guys may not agree with me, but there was tremendous improvement from 3 and a half years ago.

When you see the system changing for the better down there, buy the player a beer.

That whole chick rostering allegation, yeah right. Where do guys come up with this stuff? haha.

Yo767
28th Jul 2007, 01:22
and now you get NB exchange for a beer drinker. Thanks for taking him, good luck
Big belly beer drinker is the the best crew planning manager I've met in my life as much for the crew as for the company. He is a true gentleman and an expert in diplomacy. The morrocan, thai allusion is total bul****. He only helps his hockey teammates. So you EY pilots, get your fat asses on your skates if you want your requested days off! He will be surely missed by both management and crew in GF.
Salut ma grosse truie!

REACH-69
28th Jul 2007, 01:37
can't agree less ,big belly beer drinker is a really gentleman especially when it comes to IkissB and his buddy JscottL:ok: I thought coming to EY will not make me deal with these guys again but i guess not:{

ironbutt57
28th Jul 2007, 03:56
Yeah guess you're right reach..people down there will be stabbing him in the back as much as they did here..

Chuck Y
28th Jul 2007, 10:07
Good riddance to the "Big belly beer drinker". Finally the last of those guys have left. It's amazing how many of his fellow countrymen are always on here praising him & licking his a**. I guess cos he did special favors for you guys.

ironbutt57
28th Jul 2007, 10:55
My guess is you couldnt get your bakshish roster you were used to...but hey he didnt write the roster anyway...???

dontevenjoke
28th Jul 2007, 12:05
It's really amusing to see the crap that some of you guys post. This "beer drinker" was the only reason that alot of the corruption that was here previously is gone! And unlike the majority opinion here....grab a pen and write this down so there's no confusion kids......HE DOES NOT WRITE THE ROSTERS!

For those of you who think the "Canadians" got favors, you are mistaken......everyone did! And by that I mean if you were of any nationality and you had a problem, he would refer you to someone (or himself) who could try to fix it. Wow, must be weird to alot of you to have a professional in the office.

I'm sure I'm gonna take a shot for this, but when it comes from the closeminded, ex boys club, childish group of so called professionals.....I don't care.

All the best to you who think there will now be an improvement! haha

Cheers.

ironbutt57
28th Jul 2007, 17:49
I get attacked by the folks here who slag off the company and my colleagues..and I respond... maybe better I just let them be the children they are..might be lowering myself to their level...I dont take it too seriously, thats why I really enjoy a wind up here...and I do have a life...and dont stab my employer or colleagues in the back..if I have a problem with GF I go directly n get it sorted.anyway IB57...signing off!!! let the slaggers and naysayers to it...they will be the same wherever they go..trust me...bitching and moaning..thanks for the advice I just may heed it...cheers:ok:

desertrat60
28th Jul 2007, 18:58
C'mon guys, no slagging off each other. This forum is to share views and nformation.....you want facts?
Ask BN about the paper trail of thai and morocon rosters that were played with after publish! You are right , he doesnt write the rosters, he plays with them afterwards!Silly boy didnt cover tracks, someone in cc management took it straight to BN after they found beer drinking pawprints all over it. planing must have forgot to wipe the trail for him, cuz he was "busy" downroute. No slagging ironbutt, facts.BN has it all.
Maybe he did do a lot to reduce corruption,in the beginning. I never noticed a difference in my roster, but some say things got better, for a while. Then you had to be a mate to get favours. Good luck EY, keep sic away from the cc cookie jar.

NO FD NO SRS
28th Jul 2007, 19:02
He was never helpfull. He blocked all sorts of our communication with the rostering and crew planners. He never replied to our problems sent by emails. He spent most of his time puffing out side the canteen.His powerfull friends kicked out Naveed to accomodate him in Gulf air, and now same friends Kicked out Naveed again so he can join the gang in EY.

Bredrin
28th Jul 2007, 19:36
NB did not WRITE the rosters but, he was head of the department. Strange how he is gone and the rosters were out with 10 days left in the month. The ONLY change to the department.....the boss had departed. Funny ehhh? Lack of a leader is sometimes good, the Amercan soldiers in Vietnam did away with a few Lieutenants for that same reason.

boeing-man
24th Aug 2007, 02:37
Looks like the same evil has come back to haunt EY. NB or not - no difference. Same ****e Different Day! :hmm: They only did it last month to tease the people......

saddlebrooks
24th Aug 2007, 21:54
What a surprise this is.

The next few months they will use the excuse that it will take some time to sort out the mess left by the past management.

Someone should start a pool as to how long they will use that excuse, might prove to be quite lucrative :ok:

RH has been using it since HW left, he has not much left to present to us so that he shines like a star. He might actually have to provide us with real actions and results instead of fluff. <---- Another pool idea

desertrat60
26th Aug 2007, 20:16
Guys, watch this space. The "waste of space" has arrived at EY....he will be saving the day for you all, if you are the right colour and working y class. The golden falcon finally rid of the stuffed turkey! Flight deck rosters???? wey wey down the list of to do's

saddlebrooks
27th Aug 2007, 00:01
Is that SG?

So now all three are with us? JM, AH, and SG?

:ugh:

Trader
27th Aug 2007, 13:37
MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SG will be the best thing that happened to you guys. EY has the money for a proper system and none of the mafia, corruption GF has. Wait till he gets it in line and then see if you can find fault.

He was a great loss to GF.

ironbutt57
27th Aug 2007, 14:40
Yes, that he was....:(

desertrat60
27th Aug 2007, 19:29
enough said, cant keep my food down now - puke:yuk:

Banzai Eagle
31st Aug 2007, 19:54
Anyone know if Head of Flight Deck Scheduling position filled, I applied and nothing heard, zilch. Pretty disappointed

ironbutt57
31st Aug 2007, 20:24
What a job to apply for with that bunch of whingeing kindergartners they have there.....good luck!!

Togalk
31st Aug 2007, 22:26
Hey Ironbutt, unless you work here, which you don't, keep your dumbass comments to yourself.
Worry about your own sinking ship.

lionofthesky
13th Sep 2007, 19:19
come back NB please we miss you:Dtake care