PDA

View Full Version : From Where Can I Get 737 Type Rating With Line Training.

capt.huma
6th Jul 2007, 22:29
HI:}
I AM DONE WITH MY BASIC TRAINING .NOW I HAVE CPL/IR LICENSE.I WANT TO DO 737 TYPE RATING WITH LINE TRAINING.OR SOME INTERNSHIPE PROGRAME TO BUILD UP MY HOURS:ugh:.PLEASE IF ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS PLEASE LET ME KNW ......I HOPE U PEOPLE WILL REPLY ME.....:):)

BEST REGARDS

Life's a Beech
6th Jul 2007, 23:26
From any decent operator worth working for, who will pay for the required training then line train you.

Brian304
6th Jul 2007, 23:41
Well stapleford do some kind of 100 hour line training and type rating for the 737 if you want to look into that... though i've not heard much about it. Also the 100 hour line training is with asteraus (or somthing like that) airlines. Or you maybe find like into the CTC ATP program to get your MCC and skills first, then maybe you'll get paid and get to do the rating, though i've not heard much positive thoughts about the CTC program, only negative so far...:hmm:

Brian304:ok:

capt.huma
7th Jul 2007, 01:35
HI:ouch:
I WILL PAY FOR MY TYPE RATING AND LINE TRAINING.I HAVE SEEN MANY SITES BUT I AM NOT INTRESTED TO GET JAA LICENSE BECAUSE TO CONVERT MY CAA LICENSE INTO JAR I HAVE TO WAIT 4 MONTHS AND HAVE TO WASTE 15000$ ONLY FOR CONVERSION.:{BUT FOR FAA CONVERSION WITH IN A MONTH I ONLY NEED 5000$ TO 8000$ FOR MY CONVERSION......:uhoh:

PLEASE IF YOU PEOPLE KNOW ANY PROGRAME I LL APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY.

Brian304
7th Jul 2007, 01:48
Well I think eagle air was offering some kind of type rating and line training package if you want to look into that. But if you have a CAA license, then it is a JAR license, unless if it was an FAA license then you would need like an extra 8 months to convert (6 months for the ATPL theory). But with an FAA type rating, dosen't that only allow you to work in the U.S. Its going to be hard probably mate with a U.S type rating to work in the UK.

Brian304:ok:

capt.huma
7th Jul 2007, 01:55
Hi
Did U Mean To Convert My Caa License Into Faa I Need 6 To 8 Months....

Curtis E Carr
7th Jul 2007, 08:36
But if you have a CAA license, then it is a JAR license

He may be referring to a license issued by the CAA of his own country, not the UK, though I stand to be corrected.

Brian304
7th Jul 2007, 09:21
Well to convert an FAA license or an non-european license into a JAA license it would take about 8 months. So it really depends what country of license you have, as you have not stated.

Brian304:D

capt.huma
7th Jul 2007, 11:35
i have pakistani license license.i have flown in pakistan.once i talked to someone on phone for information he told me u shuld go with FAA BCZ TO CONVERT YOUR LICENSE INTO JAA IS VERY DIFFICULT AND TIME TAKING.

SO THATS WHY I DECIDED TO CONVERT IT IN FAA.SO DO U PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT ANY AIRLINE OR INSTITUSE WHO OFFERS SELF SPONSERED 737 TYPE RATING WITH LINE TRAINING.I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY.....

BEST REGARDS

capt.huma
8th Jul 2007, 20:39
please i am waiting for your help.i am very keen to know it.who are living in canada and usa i think they can help me and guide me properly.....:cool: