PDA

View Full Version : PRIME - TransJet

irishcc
22nd Nov 2001, 14:29
Well, HeavyLift / PRIME seems to have hot some difficulty lately. The PRIME airplane has not flown for weeks , and as a result, several crew have been made redundant. As they only had 24 cabin crew anyway, surely the future is bleak for them.

On the other hand, TransJet, has apparently agreed to lease 2 747's for Hajj operations on behalf of Air Afrique.

Moules-frites
22nd Nov 2001, 15:12
Yeh, also heard a rumour that Contractair in England are doing the recruitment for them.

HalesAndPace
22nd Nov 2001, 15:14
Sorry irish, wipe the condensation off your spotter binos, Prime have been working a lot recently. Yes, a few cabin crew didn't have their contracts renewed, in current climes no big surprise!

darkstar_45
22nd Nov 2001, 20:58
Irish cc

Gee funny that, Prime being on the quiet front - what do you expect after recent events! ( Prime along with every other airline)
Not to mention the summer season being over

seems to me like you're trying to ****stir

Mr Angry from Purley
23rd Nov 2001, 00:16
HalesandPace

I'm sure we've had this discussion before but i was at EMA last week on a course and i can't recall seeing the Prime A300 move at all. My colleague stated that it had flown probably once since the end of October. He works at EMA and mentioned that it has hardly ever moved, much like the 4 parked up BMi A321's.
Its fairly natural to suggest that most airlines have their own capacity during the winter months and won't be calling on Prime.

:mad: :mad: