PDA

View Full Version : How to supplement income????

prospector
6th Jul 2007, 00:34
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4118610a10.html

tinpis
6th Jul 2007, 02:34
Even better a photty :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22023732-5001021,00.html

squawk6969
6th Jul 2007, 02:53
That is a very sad and yet crazy story, if its all true. 54-15= 39 when she started. What has lead a mature woman to do that. Maybe she missed her hit in the 60's, but really thats a strange story.

I guess she was smart enough to stay off the BKK trips:eek:

SQ

tinpis
6th Jul 2007, 02:59
She was ten when the Rolling Stones were....um..rolling

Christ could you imagine Keith serving drinks on a plane? :ooh:

squawk6969
6th Jul 2007, 03:03
yeah.....you would get the ice and leftovers..:uhoh:

prospector
6th Jul 2007, 04:22
Tinpis,
The one with her back to the camera is the Hostie surely?? must be.

slice
6th Jul 2007, 04:22
Judging by the photo it looks like she was smuggling a fair amount of 'crack' as well!:}

billyt
6th Jul 2007, 05:20
Since the above link does not now work.

This mornings Australian.
This story is from The Daily Telegraph

Hostie busted hiding bags of cocaine in bra
July 06, 2007
SMUGGLING cocaine into Australia was supposed to be a breeze for "big breasted" flight attendant Suellen Cryer.
Stuffing two bags of the drug into her bra before boarding a Sydney-bound Qantas jet, Cryer believed her ample bosom would provide perfect cover.

A Sydney court heard yesterday her plan failed when she was detected upon arrival at Sydney airport in March last year.

Cryer, 54, faces trial in the District Court after pleading not guilty to a charge of importing a marketable quantity of cocaine.

The Crown alleges Cryer brought in 136g of the drug.

Giving evidence yesterday, the veteran flight attendant - who has been sacked from her $80,000-a-year job - admitted bringing the drugs into Australia but insisted she had no intention of selling them.

She maintained the cocaine was to feed her addiction, which began after a chance meeting with a man named "Bobby" in Los Angeles 15 years ago.

Cryer told the court her dream job led to a secret life of drug addiction after meeting Bobby while drinking with Qantas colleagues in an LA bar.

From that point on, she tried to work exclusively on Sydney-LA flights, which offered a 58-hour stopover and a $US300 cash allowance.

On each trip she would contact Bobby and purchase cocaine, she told the court.

In March last year, she travelled to LA with $4000, intending to buy a wedding present for her daughter - instead she bought cocaine, which she then decided to bring back to Sydney.

Cryer said Bobby suggested she smuggle the drugs in her bra.

"Because I happen to be a little bit big-breasted, he said they would fit under my breasts," she told the jury.

Cryer said she flew from Los Angeles to New Zealand, stashing the bags in an locker in business class while she worked.

At a hotel in Auckland, she unwrapped one bag to use some of the drugs. Cryer boarded a flight to Sydney the next morning as a regular passenger but was caught on arrival.

During a search of Cryer's southern Sydney home, police found more cocaine, plastic bags and a box used to store kitchen scales, the court heard.

Islander Jock
6th Jul 2007, 05:54
I'll bet the auto trim went ape sh1t as she went up and down the aisle :}

B A Lert
6th Jul 2007, 07:24
I thought that all Australian airlines had some standards when it came to the women they employed. What went wrong here?

tinpis
6th Jul 2007, 07:47
Thats what the caption sez prospector

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5555057,00.jpg
Ample cleavage ... Qantas flight attendant Suellen Cryer leaves Downing Centre District Court. / The Daily Telegraph

Check qwanas shares tomorrow :uhoh:

THE IRON MAIDEN
6th Jul 2007, 07:58
On the right is what she looked like 15yrs ago.

On the left is 15yrs of Crack and Jet lag.

:}

squawk6969
6th Jul 2007, 10:35
I can see the inflight service now......Which kind of crack would you like after your meal sir, Robertson's or Cryer's. We cater for here at Cracktus!:}

SQ

Enema Bandit's Dad
6th Jul 2007, 11:51
I wonder if they found fifteen kilo's of crack in her undies too? :yuk:

Taildragger67
6th Jul 2007, 16:31
$80k a year for an F/A?

Tell 'im 'e's dreamin'...

Who's crying now?! :{

If the knowledge of how it's been imported (ie. in someone's undies) doesn't make a junkie give up, nothing will! :eek:

SOPS
6th Jul 2007, 16:42
There would be a lot of crack in those undies:}

Taildragger67
6th Jul 2007, 16:43
SOPS,

I was just trying to think what to say to that, but...

you win, mate. :ok:

bogdantheturnipboy
7th Jul 2007, 01:35
"I thought that all Australian airlines had some standards when it came to the women they employed. What went wrong here?"
There are alot of fat, ugly, male pilots around in Australian airlines.
They obviously don't have standards for the men .
So why should they for the women?

Or maybe their standards are based on on one's ability, not what they look like.
I know it's a new concept for many.:ooh:

ejectx3
25th Jul 2007, 10:19
Silly idea. :\:8