PDA

View Full Version : Luton Slots

NorskAir
5th Jul 2007, 22:10
With the recent implementation of slot at Luton (EGGW), are trans-atlantic operators experiencing any delays on arrival and departure?

Itswindyout
6th Jul 2007, 04:30
late trip and not able to get ito Luton, either to drop, or night stop. windy

pabely
6th Jul 2007, 08:30
Slots will not be your issue; it will be whether your handling agent has any room for you. There is just no apron space for the number of corporate users who want to use Luton - and with 3 major sporting events going on this weekend, forget this weekend! Try somewhere else I'm afraid but Signature or Harrods should be able to advice accordingly.

eglk01
6th Jul 2007, 11:20
Try us at Blackbushe

CHEERS!

pabely
7th Jul 2007, 01:35
Oh, and there is an Earth Pop Concert, Billion viewers on TV so a few celebs jetting in I would think.

Gulfstreamaviator
7th Jul 2007, 08:05
....the nose was stopped over the barbed wire fence, made a 180 very interesting.....

Try Southend.......slightly longer, and the railway high voltage lines do concentrate the mind somewhat..... and H24, I suspect Blackbushe closes for afternoon tea.

glf

chevvron
7th Jul 2007, 13:43
If you need a licenced airfield , Blackbushe closes when the FISO goes home.

we_never_change
7th Jul 2007, 23:53
Used Luton yesterday (7th) & it wasn't as busy as I'd expected. I understand quite alot of the Tour De France related traffic used Biggin Hill whilst British GP related stuff is mainly using either Coventry, Cranfield or Oxford this year.

wnc